Replies: 6943
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:34:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

IM LOOKING TO ADD SOME NEW MEMBERS TO MY BORAD

Started by FWR, April 17, 2024, 12:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 17, 2024, 02:32:00 PMI still get fundraising letters from that charity.
Probably on their list forever now... **sigh**

Even knowing that up front I would have done it anyway though; Lemon was a good egg and what can I say? Cute redheads are a weakness.

I was also thinking about doing something for Obi.

Not sure what though?

He was a lege on these forums and deserves something.

Brawlhall done a 21 flame salute for ruthless1.I was thinking along those lines but as a roast.

What do you think?

Or we could just leave it but I feel he deserves something after all those years.

Garraty_47

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 17, 2024, 02:46:33 PMI was also thinking about doing something for Obi.

Not sure what though?

Brawlhall done a 21 flame salute for ruthless1.I was thinking along those lines but as a roast.

What do you think?

Or we could just leave it but I feel he deserves something after all those years.

I know what you mean and I've been bending my brain but haven't come up with anything yet.

Briefly considered setting up a forum in case his ForuMotion site goes dark but there's only a few people there and most of them don't like me very much. LoL A while back Obi tried to make me a stand-in Admin while he was going through some treatments and what seemed like half the userbase threatened to walk.

And me such a (mostly) harmless lovable fuzzball...  /shrug

I dunno.
Might end up putting together a tribute page on my web site or something, if nothing else.

Oh!
I did get some Rocky Road ice cream at the grocery store.
That was his favorite, according to the legends.
Love Love x 2 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 17, 2024, 03:08:03 PMI know what you mean and I've been bending my brain but haven't come up with anything yet.

Briefly considered setting up a forum in case his ForuMotion site goes dark but there's only a few people there and most of them don't like me very much. LoL A while back Obi tried to make me a stand-in Admin while he was going through some treatments and what seemed like half the userbase threatened to walk.

And me such a (mostly) harmless lovable fuzzball...  /shrug

I dunno.
Might end up putting together a tribute page on my web site or something, if nothing else.

Oh!
I did get some Rocky Road ice cream at the grocery store.

You mean there are peeps thats don't like you lulz !

Lemme know what ya gunna do ?

I might ask Joo if he can set me up a temp roast pit so I can over-see the roast if it happens.Then amalgamate it with one of the flame sections. I'd want to do it tis way so I could moderate the posts (obvs don't want no nasty shit). I just don't want the grief of modding a section but I'd need to if ya get me.

Not sure yet got several ideas in my head.

But I won't let that fucker down ! He's gunna get roasted.
Love Love x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 17, 2024, 03:23:24 PMYou mean there are peeps thats don't like you lulz !

I know, right?!?
We do indeed live in strange days.

Though I must admit it may possibly a little bit hypothetically have something to do with me setting a word filter that changed "nigger" to "redneck", once upon a time.

I'm still, after all these years, amazed at the firestorm that wee bit o' shenanigans set off.

Muahaha

Lokmar

Kike, Libtard, Spic, Polack, WOP, Chank, Nigger, Faggit, Faggit Nigger, Gaytheist, Blacks are a race of failures, sexualization of wimmenz, Mexcrement, generic hate speech, Admiration of Hitler, various slurs such as Religitard, excessive use of ALL CAPS, and a multitude of other abuse used profusely and as terms of endearment await!!!!!!

Put your big girl panties on or GTFO!

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 17, 2024, 03:08:03 PMI did get some Rocky Road ice cream at the grocery store.

Honest to god this really happened -

I was at work today and feeling really down about his passing when the manager said "Hey everyone get in the lunch room we're having an ice cream social" - which seemed odd because we often get together for pizza but we've never had ice cream before... I walk into the lunch room and on the table there's some tubs of ice cream, fudgesicles, drumsticks and the like... I go to sit in the only empty chair and right in front of it - a tub of Rocky Road ice cream. They don't know anything about these forums at all, that's just where they happened to set it... and right then I just kind of knew, and sat down and had a big heaping bowlful and savored every moment and now the sadness is gone and there will always be a smile on my face when I think of him.

Love Love x 2 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Oliver the Second on April 17, 2024, 07:49:31 PMHonest to god this really happened -

I was at work today and feeling really down about his passing when the manager said "Hey everyone get in the lunch room we're having an ice cream social" - which seemed odd because we often get together for pizza but we've never had ice cream before... I walk into the lunch room and on the table there's some tubs of ice cream, fudgesicles, drumsticks and the like... I go to sit in the only empty chair and right in front of it - a tub of Rocky Road ice cream. They don't know anything about these forums at all, that's just where they happened to set it... and right then I just kind of knew, and sat down and had a big heaping bowlful and savored every moment and now the sadness is gone and there will always be a smile on my face when I think of him.

So sweet

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 17, 2024, 05:01:50 PMI know, right?!?
We do indeed live in strange days.

Though I must admit it may possibly a little bit hypothetically have something to do with me setting a word filter that changed "nigger" to "redneck", once upon a time.

I'm still, after all these years, amazed at the firestorm that wee bit o' shenanigans set off.

Muahaha

Yeah that worked out well for you didn't it after I smashed your puny skull in. Still it amused me watching you cry in Temples arms.

This is an actual visual representation of what happened-

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

I registered. Watch that piece of shit not let me in
<t></t>

FWR

Quote from: Erica Mena on April 18, 2024, 02:24:10 PMI registered. Watch that piece of shit not let me in

WHO DID YOU REG AS AND WHO IS LARRY GOLD

DKG

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: FWR on April 17, 2024, 01:17:39 PMOH AND

HOKEY FANS ARE A HUGE PLUS

IM RABID

HOCKEY IS FOR HOMOS

THATS WHY BOTH WORDS BEGIN WITH "HO"

ITS TRUE

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 17, 2024, 02:46:33 PMI was also thinking about doing something for Obi.

Not sure what though?

What do you think?

we could always make April shit on Oak the Pig month

I'm sure that would make him smile wherever he is

Peaches too

Peaches hated Oak you know.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

FWR