The best topic

Replies: 6945
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:33:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Isn't just a wonderful thing libtards have done? Raising the minimum wage of fast food workers to 20 bucks an hour?

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 17, 2024, 08:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

So now instead of your salary being a multiple of 4 beneath the poverty line it's only 3!!!!

Isn't that great???? Now all you'll need to do is find the stamina and will power to work 16 hours a day and 6 days a week to afford to live behind someone's dumpster

and hey, who knows, with a little endurance and some wild luck you might even be able to buy yourself a hoopty with gas spitting out of the radio to sleep in!!!!

that is of course, until they ban all gasoline guzzlers in favor of electric Teslas you can never afford.

so you better get cracking brah

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on April 17, 2024, 09:31:29 PMIt's a wonderful thing for fast food kiosk manufacturers  :t2723:

you see, what the dumb fucking morons on left don't realize is that there is an end game to all of this.

Where is AI and robotics being developed? Mostly. California

What is the one of the best business verticals to POC (proof of concept) a rollout of completely automated services? Fast food.

And where is this all happening right now? California

so yeah, right now fast food workers are marveling at the fact that they are making 5 bucks an hour more while smaller chains which cannot sustain such increases fold and larger chains reach the apex of what they can actually charge for their food. conditions ripe for the adoption of AI technology offering a 25% discount to early adopters where fast food chains will be signing up in droves. Driving these very same workers out of a job PERMANENTLY

Odd how the law didn't cover any other business verticals eh? Coincidence, I'm sure.

liberals are so fucking stupid at this point it's annoying to have to share the same fucking planet with them

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

trouser gladiator

Everyone's savings are now effectively worth that much less, confidence in the currency will take the predicted hit.

Not that I expect the average minimum wage earner to get the significance, the dumb fools.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Moonie

This country is so dumb. Why even go to college. It's just a scam. :Doh2:  My daughter has a 4 year college education from the UNIVERSITY of FL and having a hard time finding a job in her field. The offers she's getting are like right above that.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

DKG

Quote from: Moonie on April 18, 2024, 10:15:20 AMThis country is so dumb. Why even go to college. It's just a scam. :Doh2:  My daughter has a 4 year college education from the UNIVERSITY of FL and having a hard time finding a job in her field. The offers she's getting are like right above that.
Do you mind if I ask what her major was?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on April 18, 2024, 10:15:20 AMThis country is so dumb. Why even go to college. It's just a scam. :Doh2:  My daughter has a 4 year college education from the UNIVERSITY of FL and having a hard time finding a job in her field. The offers she's getting are like right above that.
Exactly - load these poor kids up with debt or drain the parents nest eggs on an education that is utterly worthless to the intended goal. A high paying job.

But see, that's not the intended goal with libtards... it's to indoctrinate younger impressionable minds with anti america and anti morality propaganda

and they make the recipient pay for it.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: DKG on April 18, 2024, 10:20:04 AMDo you mind if I ask what her major was?

Ummm well it's sociology degree as she got into law school. That is pending right now. She worked for social services. In order for that to pay she needs her masters.  She got tired of the social work inner city. 
Sad Sad x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Moonie on April 18, 2024, 10:25:37 AMUmmm well it's sociology degree as she got into law school. That is pending right now. She worked for social services. In order for that to pay she needs her masters.  She got tired of the social work inner city. 
In Canada, that would really limit her choices to a few aid agencies or the civil service. And yes, she would need a masters to earn a livable wage.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Frood

I worked full time before,during, and after a year of university in my late teens. Then spent 18 years working in my chosen fields.

In the end, I got 4 degrees given to me for time served/experience that were paid for by my employer and only took a few weeks of evidence collection/interviews/and testimonials from bosses/coworkers.

I was literally better at my job than the assessors with degrees tasked to rate me in my job and I had a position far superior than anything they had ever possessed in their limited careers.

I had even single handedly yet accidentally passed my corporation on a PwC audit back when PwC audits still meant something.

It came down to adherence to methodology and experience from the floor up.

I will strongly insist my youngest pick a trade or tailored short courses when she becomes an adult in 6 years time.

But that may not even be necessary because she's totally unjabbed for anything and just the fact that she's not going to die suddenly and has all her wits about her means the world is her oyster, should the world not Armageddon itself in the meantime.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Moonie

Quote from: DKG on April 18, 2024, 10:30:13 AMIn Canada, that would really limit her choices to a few aid agencies or the civil service. And yes, she would need a masters to earn a livable wage.

Same here.  We tried telling her this.  She thinking about getting her teaching certificate.  She also owns her own business and does makeup for weddings on the side which she really talented doing. 

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 18, 2024, 10:32:47 AMUnbelievable

a 12 month study in cybersecurity will land you a job making 65K to start. Bare minimum
It is a very lucrative field.

DKG

Quote from: Moonie on April 18, 2024, 10:37:23 AMSame here.  We tried telling her this.  She thinking about getting her teaching certificate.  She also owns her own business and does makeup for weddings on the side which she really talented doing.
If money is a priority, do not choose social work.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview