The best topic

Replies: 6945
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:33:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Jewish Insanity

Started by Frood, April 17, 2024, 11:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Anyone also notice that many conservative and libertarian jews have gone foaming mouth rabid dog over the conflict.

People I respected a bit or listened to turning into absolute fuckwits at the drop of a hat.

I may have to unfollow a dozen of them... luckily, Ben Shapiro isn't one of them. I could never follow or especially listen to that girly voiced hypocrite, liar, and traitor.

Ben Shapiro is a fucking moron.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

yeah Ben Shapiro really did fall off a fucking cliff

and that Rabbi Shumely guy needs to be euthanized for his own good and the good of everyone around him

and also that moron that said calling a woman a hag was anti semetic.. cause there was that one time, at band camp, back in the 1600s ..... fucking goofball

Frood

Jews are often arrogant hypocrites who treat non Jews as inferiors.

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Very true. The majority of them are total cunts

Moonie

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

I hear his voice and I instantly think about smashing his face into concrete until his skull is an emptied shell.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Moonie

Quote from: Frood on April 17, 2024, 11:34:30 PMI hear his voice and I instantly think about smashing his face into concrete until his skull is an emptied shell.

It's the most annoying  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on April 17, 2024, 11:11:23 PMAnyone also notice that many conservative and libertarian jews have gone foaming mouth rabid dog over the conflict.

People I respected a bit or listened to turning into absolute fuckwits at the drop of a hat.

I may have to unfollow a dozen of them... luckily, Ben Shapiro isn't one of them. I could never follow or especially listen to that girly voiced hypocrite, liar, and traitor.

Ben Shapiro is a fucking moron.

As long as they're making dead muhzies, I'm a fan!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

trouser gladiator

Yeah, but they make great soap apparently. 100,000 Waffen can't be wrong.

deport_liberals

I thought this was about Fred Goldman still thinking he will get paid...
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Why did I think it was Scouse that started this thread
<t></t>

DKG

I like Ben Shapiro, Lorrie Goldstein, Dennis Prager, Mark Levin, John Stossel. Ezra Levant is the man.

I grew up in the Willowdale area of North Toronto. There were lots of Jews and Muslims living in close proximity. I had friends from both faiths.

One of the main rules of libertarianism is that everybody is an individual first.

rule 34

Quote from: DKG on April 18, 2024, 10:27:07 AMOne of the main rules of libertarianism is that everybody is an individual first.

Lokmar

Quote from: rule 34 on April 18, 2024, 07:41:53 PM

Libertarians are shit and irrelevant (thankfully). Worse than that, if we listened to them, there would be even worse inaction than there is from democRATs.

Marvin the munted

Quote from: Lokmar on April 18, 2024, 08:44:26 PMLibertarians are shit and irrelevant (thankfully). Worse than that, if we listened to them, there would be even worse inaction than there is from democRATs.
You say that, but Admong's fist is anything but inactive after that last video.

(fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap-fap)

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview