The best topic

Replies: 6951
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 01, 2024, 01:57:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

what's with these morons wanting to set themselves on fire lately?

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 19, 2024, 11:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

If that cop wanted to be useful, he would have done that idiot a kindness and shot him in the head.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 20, 2024, 02:06:43 AMIf that cop wanted to be useful, he would have done that idiot a kindness and shot him in the head.

Shit... I'd have left his stupid ass to burn up and laughed right then and there.

fucking dumb ass.

"free Palestine" nigga you stupid. No one in Palestine even knows you you stupid ass.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Seriously

I have no sympathy whatsoever for stupid fucktards like the mook today in NY or the dumb ass in washington.

trump's advisor - Mr president, some dumb ass just set himself on fire outside. It doesn't look like he gonna make it

Trump - what time we breaking for lunch?

these motherfuckers put themselves though the worst pain imaginable for NOTHING!
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

And you KNOW the jews are fucking cunts and didn't care

they saw that stupid motherfucker burning outside and was like "hope someone gonna clean that up end of day" and went on about their business

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 20, 2024, 02:15:04 AMAnd you KNOW the jews are fucking cunts and didn't care

they saw that stupid motherfucker burning outside and was like "hope someone gonna clean that up end of day" and went on about their business

Just imagine being so fucking pathetic and viewing yourself as so insignificant that you burn yourself to death in attention whore fashion for a people that have zippo dela fonte consideration for human life.

See, moocow murdy isnt soo bad after all!  :crampe:

Thats some ridicule worthy shit right there! Like one of the comments said, "grab a bag of marshmallows"
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Oliver the Second

Maybe they wanted to turn black and this was the only way they could do it.

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 19, 2024, 11:21:12 PMhttps://theync.com/man-sets-himself-on-fire-outside-manhattan-criminal-court.htm

that must be a terribly painful way to die Bigly.

I had a friend a couple of years ago who committed suicide.

He was a computer programmer.

It was difficult to believe.

He was tall, good looking, smart, popular & had lots of girlfriends.

Real ladies' man.

But he just threw it all away.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on April 21, 2024, 01:25:06 AMMaybe they wanted to turn black and this was the only way they could do it.

Didnt work, they still looked white. #FAIL!

Odinson

Biggie Smiles

I wish more libtards would follow this guys fine example
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Odinson

At least they didnt take a bunch of people with them...

Thats good. :good: