The best topic

Replies: 6951
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 01, 2024, 01:57:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Planned Parenthood refuses to hand over records of transgender procedures on children

Started by Conservative Perspective, April 21, 2024, 09:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 22, 2024, 04:50:17 PMThats the problem tho. kweirdos will NEVER keep their freak show to themselves.

They all need to be killed. Every. Last. One. Of. Them. Just to be sure.
They bring this type of response upon themselves  :thumbup2:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Two wrongs make it right is exactly what the fucktard is saying with that stupid deflection shit even if he doesn't get it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on April 22, 2024, 11:10:56 PMTwo wrongs make it right is exactly what the fucktard is saying with that stupid deflection shit even if he doesn't get it.

it's as if you weren't allowed to be disgusted when you read an article about some grown ass perverted son of a bitch disrobing in front of little girls in their private locker rooms because at some point, some where someone who he assumes must have been a conservative touched a kid.

as if we weren't equally disgusted at that behavior as well -- willing to condemn BOTH of them

do I got that about right avatar_Dove or am I mischaracterizing those vermin cocksuckers at BF?
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 22, 2024, 11:18:14 PMit's as if you weren't allowed to be disgusted when you read an article about some grown ass perverted son of a bitch disrobing in front of little girls in their private locker rooms because at some point, some where someone who he assumes must have been a conservative touched a kid.

as if we weren't equally disgusted at that behavior as well -- willing to condemn BOTH of them

do I got that about right avatar_Dove or am I mischaracterizing those vermin cocksuckers at BF?
So inappropriate behaviour around kids is only problematic if the guy doing it has the wrong political views. What a sick piece of shit.

I am pissed off now. I want to punch Apegirl's adam's apple down to his frickin vagina.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

caskur

I think some of them over there are kiddie diddled and/or apologists.

I am glad I got over posting there.

I am not going to tolerate twisted reasonings from any side...  including the right side.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on April 22, 2024, 02:04:54 PMAidsman really, really wants pedophiles to have access to children.  I mean really wants.
He defends pedophiles?

deport_liberals

He defends any sort of sexual deviance because it makes his own predilections for throbbing bulbous veiny schlongs seem more normal.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

He goes on real emotional benders when anyone mentions a news article about some tranny exposing their junk to children

And when Ron Destamtis enacted laws prohibiting teachers from molesting children like they do in Oregon? Omg. I tought he was gonna wheel his crippled ass into a school cafeteria strapped with C4

Fucking freakshow
That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 23, 2024, 09:15:41 AMHe goes on real emotional benders when anyone mentions a news article about some tranny exposing their junk to children

And when Ron Destamtis enacted laws prohibiting teachers from molesting children like they do in Oregon? Omg. I tought he was gonna wheel his crippled ass into a school cafeteria strapped with C4

Fucking freakshow
There is something seriously wrong with Apegirl.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

DKG

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on April 24, 2024, 07:20:24 AMI have heard that, but I didn't think it was actually true.

The ability for grown men with disgusting sexual perversions to expose themselves to little girls is of paramount importance to him. It's freedom!!!!

that and abortion

seems like the mong wont be a happy girl if children are not raped and murdered at scale.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 22, 2024, 11:18:14 PMit's as if you weren't allowed to be disgusted when you read an article about some grown ass perverted son of a bitch disrobing in front of little girls in their private locker rooms because at some point, some where someone who he assumes must have been a conservative touched a kid.

They deny any of that is happening.

My man said the tide is turning on the trans shit.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 24, 2024, 10:41:43 AMThey deny any of that is happening.

My man said the tide is turning on the trans shit.
They deny it's happening, minimize it's affects when you can prove that it is and shift the conversation over to some event no matter how old where an alleged ""christian"" has done something foul to a child. As if we ever justified that in any capacity

these people are a fucking virus

My sources tell me that lately libtards have been fighting the fine fight on behalf of criminals who enter this country illegally and then go on to commit heinous acts against vulnerable US citizens

their logic? US citizens commit crimes too.

Not the point you fucking animal.

But like I said, there is no reasoning with libtards at this point. They are too far gone.

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 24, 2024, 11:39:32 AMThey deny it's happening, minimize it's affects when you can prove that it is and shift the conversation over to some event no matter how old where an alleged ""christian"" has done something foul to a child. As if we ever justified that in any capacity

these people are a fucking virus

My sources tell me that lately libtards have been fighting the fine fight on behalf of criminals who enter this country illegally and then go on to commit heinous acts against vulnerable US citizens

their logic? US citizens commit crimes too.

Not the point you fucking animal.

But like I said, there is no reasoning with libtards at this point. They are too far gone.
:surprise:
too old to be a fashionista