The best topic

Replies: 6963
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:27:26 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Planned Parenthood refuses to hand over records of transgender procedures on children

Started by Conservative Perspective, April 21, 2024, 09:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

formosan

I believe Planned Parenthood has always denied they encouraged women and girls to abort their babies.
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on April 24, 2024, 11:58:11 AM:surprise:

yes... apparently we are picking on them when we point out that had this person not been here illegally the crime they committed would not have happened.

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 24, 2024, 12:00:22 PMyes... apparently we are picking on them when we point out that had this person not been here illegally the crime they committed would not have happened.
It is racist to point that out......just kidding.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on April 24, 2024, 12:01:23 PMIt is racist to point that out......just kidding.

Number one thing to remember about libtards. THey are selfish rodents who don't care about anyone but themselves

they prove this every time one of their policies impacts them personally in a negative way

""defund the police!!" --- then when they get held up at gun point -- ""where are the police??""

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 24, 2024, 11:39:32 AMThey deny it's happening, minimize it's affects when you can prove that it is and shift the conversation over to some event no matter how old where an alleged ""christian"" has done something foul to a child. As if we ever justified that in any capacity

these people are a fucking virus

My sources tell me that lately libtards have been fighting the fine fight on behalf of criminals who enter this country illegally and then go on to commit heinous acts against vulnerable US citizens

their logic? US citizens commit crimes too.

Not the point you fucking animal.

But like I said, there is no reasoning with libtards at this point. They are too far gone.

Eventually they'll act like they didn't know.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 24, 2024, 12:03:36 PMNumber one thing to remember about libtards. THey are selfish rodents who don't care about anyone but themselves

they prove this every time one of their policies impacts them personally in a negative way

""defund the police!!" --- then when they get held up at gun point -- ""where are the police??""

I try to avoid politics if at all possible.......but some politicians want to interfere so much in my life I have to speak my mind.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on April 24, 2024, 12:05:33 PMI try to avoid politics if at all possible.......but some politicians want to interfere so much in my life I have to speak my mind.
I used to be the same way

but that's how we got to the sad state we're in now.

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 24, 2024, 12:07:59 PMI used to be the same way

but that's how we got to the sad state we're in now.
I understand Biggie.

Biggie Smiles

It's literally become a war between putrid parasite and productive producer

parasites like these jobless bums who attend these violent protests or the vermin who live off the government like admong and oak vs US, the people who pay to enable their continued existence.

what a fucking sham

Oerdin

Brent

I hate protesters that block working people from going to and from their jobs or picking up their kids or going to the grocery store.
Agree Agree x 2 View List