News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Chased off the internet... but now I'm back :)

Started by Anonymous, October 06, 2014, 12:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A couple of weeks ago I was chased off of the internet by some members of Memebee who hacked into one of the webcams at Lotteria Karaoke and spied on me.

Well, tonight I'm at Victoria Cyber Cafe, and there are no webcams here.  Good luck to my stalkers ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"A couple of weeks ago I was chased off of the internet by some members of Memebee who hacked into one of the webcams at Lotteria Karaoke and spied on me.

Well, tonight I'm at Victoria Cyber Cafe, and there are no webcams here.  Good luck to my stalkers ac_razz

ac_wot

Anonymous

you should not only be chased off the internet, you should be locked away in a psych ward for your own good :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "moi"you should not only be chased off the internet, you should be locked away in a psych ward for your own good :)

ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "moi"you should not only be chased off the internet, you should be locked away in a psych ward for your own good :)

Maybe the person that I was in 2011 or 2012 should have been locked away in a psych ward for my own good.

But these last few years I've worked really hard to change who I am and surround myself with positive people, places, and things.

Maybe you should try to get to know the new me ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"

Maybe the person that I was in 2011 or 2012 should have been locked away in a psych ward for my own good.

But these last few years I've worked really hard to change who I am and surround myself with positive people, places, and things.

Maybe you should try to get to know the new me ac_smile

Stay positive and try not to dwell on the past RDL.