The best topic

Replies: 7021
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 06, 2024, 11:57:16 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Lokmars Whiskey/Whisky Review

Started by Lokmar, April 23, 2024, 01:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on April 26, 2024, 10:41:08 AMYea, I dont like Tullamore Dew. To me, its bottom of the barrel. Writers Tears is way way way better.

I've seen Paddy's at the local Binny's. Its $21US/750ml whatever that is Canadian. Maybe I'll buy a bottle and do a head to head against Red Breast and Writers Tears.
I am not a fan of any Irish whisky. I bought the bottle of Paddy only because it is hard to find here.

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on April 25, 2024, 09:05:56 PMLet me tell you, HE LOVES YOU!!!!! He fukin paid out the ass for it!!! I bet $50 or more.

Fucking 62 bucks  :Doh2:

Well it better be good! Because if it's not I'm gonna have to choke it down lol

For Christmas he had a custom blended whiskey made for me. Personalized the label. And had the map of the Irish town my family clan is from etched on a glass.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on April 26, 2024, 11:18:19 AMFucking 62 bucks  :Doh2:

Well it better be good! Because if it's not I'm gonna have to choke it down lol

For Christmas he had a custom blended whiskey made for me. Personalized the label. And had the map of the Irish town my family clan is from etched on a glass.

I'm not surprised! The shit HAS to be good to everyone. Binny's got like 5 CASES this year and the shit sold out in less than 3 days!!!!

Look at it this way, that haji not too far away from me is selling it for even MORE!
Love Love x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on April 26, 2024, 11:23:34 AMI'm not surprised! The shit HAS to be good to everyone. Binny's got like 5 CASES this year and the shit sold out in less than 3 days!!!!

Look at it this way, that haji not too far away from me is selling it for even MORE!

I love berry stuff. Any berry flavored stuff and even berry make up colors.

So I'm sure I'll like it!  :drunk2:

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on April 26, 2024, 01:35:17 PMI love berry stuff. Any berry flavored stuff and even berry make up colors.

So I'm sure I'll like it!  :drunk2:

If you dont, I'll give you $20 for it!  :popcorn:

Dove

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on April 25, 2024, 09:56:25 PMWhats good vodka? Not the cheep swill either.
I drink cheap shit like Russian Prince and Bols. I also drink Absolut and Smirnoff. I don't buy Grey Goose very often.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on April 26, 2024, 08:08:15 PMI drink cheap shit like Russian Prince and Bols. I also drink Absolut and Smirnoff. I don't buy Grey Goose very often.

Keep that poors shit outta muh thread!!!!

Shen Li

If I have a drink it is never straight. I always have a mixed drink. My fave are mojitos. White rum goes in a mojito, so I guess I like white rum. I guess Bacardi.

Lokmar

OK, Scotch.

I bought Johnny Walker Red- preferred by Winston Churchill
Dewars White label
Macallan 12 Double Cask

This is the end of the road for Scotch Whiskey on this thread. ITS ALL SHIT!!!!!!!

YOU are fucking WRONG if you like Scotch!! Fuk YUO, fuk your pallet, fuck your taste, and fuk that fukin Herman prolly thinks Skol Vodka and Scotch are the same because they both have the same magnitude of shit taste!!!!

Just for shits:
Johnny Walker Red- shit LITERALLY tastes like the antiseptic smell I remember from being in a hospital in the 70's coupled with with the smell of latex gloves. I shit you not! Its that fucking bad! Anyone who is a nurse and knows the smell when you open a sealed surgical kit will relate. I wouldnt use JHR for ANYTHING!

Dewars White Label: The best BY FAR out of the 3. Reminds me a bit of Cutty Sark. Terrible, but not too terrible. Tastes like Scotch mixed with sub standard irish whiskey.

Macallan 12: This shit tastes like someone poured liquid smoke in it. IT BRINGS THE SMOKE! Mixed 50/50 with water, tastes like a fucking ash tray! WTF is wrong with you stupid asshole scotch drinkers? Do you hate life?

For shits and giggles, I chased this with a small sip of Jack Daniels Single Barrel Rye that I paid $60 for. Sweet Jeebus! Its sublime! It smells heavenly! The taste isnt as good as the smell but its a 6 while the 3 above are 1-1.5.

Thats enough of this scotch shit, NO MORE. BE GONE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! DEMONS COME OUT!!!!!

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on April 26, 2024, 11:56:56 PMIf I have a drink it is never straight. I always have a mixed drink. My fave are mojitos. White rum goes in a mojito, so I guess I like white rum. I guess Bacardi.

Lady, this is a fucking WHISKEY THREAD!!!!!!!

However, seeing how even the shittiest, cheapest rum is 10X superior to Scotch, you get a pass!

Lokmar

Jack Daniels Single Barrel Rye

This shit is fairly new. OMG does it have a good nose! Its got a bit of burn as you'd expect from a rye. Aftertaste lingers and I'm hot a huge fan. Smooth going down. I'd sooner drink Woodford Reserve straight.

I'ma bit under the weather tonight so I made a pitcher of hot toddies with it. I have to say, it was great! Much sweeter than using Woodfords Double Oak!

I've always been intrigued at how the harshness of a rye goes away when mixed.

I wouldnt buy this again but its not bad and the smell is out of this world!!!!

DKG

JD and JW are an insult to the palate. Bourbon whisky is undrinkable.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on April 27, 2024, 07:58:49 AMJD and JW are an insult to the palate. Bourbon whisky is undrinkable.

Sure AF not compared to Scotch! JD Black swill is more drinkable straight than any of that shit I wasted my money on last night! Dont be all butthurt about your shitty Scotch!

Normal people are big fans of the Old Forester juice which is made by the same company as JD and Woodford.

Herman

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview