The best topic

Replies: 7261
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 10, 2024, 04:27:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Lokmars Whiskey/Whisky Review

Started by Lokmar, April 23, 2024, 01:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on April 27, 2024, 12:08:55 AMLady, this is a fucking WHISKEY THREAD!!!!!!!

However, seeing how even the shittiest, cheapest rum is 10X superior to Scotch, you get a pass!
You are a cunt!!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

I like Chivas Regal, JP Wiser's 15 year old and Canadian Club rye to name a few.

Jo Jo likes Sex on the Beach.
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

Bourbon is a whiskey so this poast is allowed. I hope.

Anyway my grandpa gave me this bottle of Jim Beam way back when so it could be anywhere from 20 to 30 years old. How long does it stay good for? I'm wondering if I should drink it down before it goes bad or if I should store it longer until it's the best time.

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on May 01, 2024, 07:23:00 PMBourbon is a whiskey so this poast is allowed. I hope.

Anyway my grandpa gave me this bottle of Jim Beam way back when so it could be anywhere from 20 to 30 years old. How long does it stay good for? I'm wondering if I should drink it down before it goes bad or if I should store it longer until it's the best time.

Drink it.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Herman on May 01, 2024, 11:24:03 PMDrink it.

In a few weeks it will be the 20th anniversary of my grandpa's passing. I think that just might be the appropriate occasion to open it and have a few toasts.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on May 01, 2024, 07:23:00 PMBourbon is a whiskey so this poast is allowed. I hope.

I've drank Whiskey that was way over a decade old. As long as the cap isnt left off for a long time, I think it will last forever or until the cork rots.

When you decide to crack it open, you should drink/compare a brand new bottle for the hell of it.

Personally, I hate Jim Beam. I call it "rot gut" because it acts like poison once it hits my stomach. Some people love it tho.

Lokmar

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Lokmar on May 02, 2024, 11:02:21 PMPersonally, I hate Jim Beam. I call it "rot gut" because it acts like poison once it hits my stomach.

That's why grandpa gave it to me, he didn't like it either  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview