The best topic

Replies: 6951
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 01, 2024, 01:57:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Moar pieceful protests cumming to a liberal shit hole neer yUo

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 23, 2024, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

archive everything

I cannot support any corporate lamestream media outlet that rigs elections like Fox did when they were pushing Romney of all people to the forefront of the GOP nominations during the 2012 election cycle. To my mind, Fox are every bit as fucked as CNN and MSNBC and exist only as controlled opposition to a libtard narrative.

Here is the archived version of the above link

https://archive.ph/NnPZA

A few seconds is all it takes to run these corporate schills through a site like https://archive.today/ - this affords us the ability to get around most paywalls, strip out a sizeable chunk of worthless advertising and most importantly of all provide a snapshot of the page in question which cannot be ninja edited or deleted by the original author after the fact.

It is a free service we should be availing of ourselves of more often. Please use it.

archive everything

Oh, and another benefit? If the page has already been archived, you get the option of comparing any "revisions" the writers might have made to it subsequent to the original snapshot. Which I don't mind telling you is very handy for you to recognise any attempt by the aforementioned corporate schills to bullshit you.

Fox is run by the Mudcock Media Group. The name alone should put you on your guard and not just because it's shared by that fat pig whose been trying to get your genetic gravy up in her gunt for the last 50 million years.  :wink:
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview