News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 6971
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:27:24 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Why is there so much injustice and lawlessness?

Started by Lokmar, April 23, 2024, 10:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Oh, its satan. Yes, libtards are meat puppets driven by satan and his minions. Dont believe some dipshit gaytheist loon that wants to ply you with empty promises that if only we exterminated religion and belief in the flying spaghetti monster, life would be fair and grand. They already had their chance via the USSR and CCP and we see how that worked out. Yes, Puritan Salem with its witch hunts which killed a few and the Spanish Inquisition resulted in about 2 or 3 thousand were a billion times closer to utopia.

I've been slacking and have failed to point this out for some time but it cannot possibly be some randon genetic defect that causes government of the, by the, for the people to roll its eyes when stores are looted into non existence while trying to lock up people saving others from certain death for 10 billion years. Its, TADA!, the devil!

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on April 23, 2024, 10:06:46 PMOh, its satan. Yes, libtards are meat puppets driven by satan and his minions. Dont believe some dipshit gaytheist loon that wants to ply you with empty promises that if only we exterminated religion and belief in the flying spaghetti monster, life would be fair and grand. They already had their chance via the USSR and CCP and we see how that worked out. Yes, Puritan Salem with its witch hunts which killed a few and the Spanish Inquisition resulted in about 2 or 3 thousand were a billion times closer to utopia.

I've been slacking and have failed to point this out for some time but it cannot possibly be some randon genetic defect that causes government of the, by the, for the people to roll its eyes when stores are looted into non existence while trying to lock up people saving others from certain death for 10 billion years. Its, TADA!, the devil!

I got eight seconds in and stopped. As soon as I heard the bible tell us.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on April 23, 2024, 10:13:47 PMI got eight seconds in and stopped. As soon as I heard the bible tell us.

Yea. You should have asked and I would have told you. This clearly isnt for you.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on April 23, 2024, 10:18:31 PMYea. You should have asked and I would have told you. This clearly isnt for you.
Clearly not.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

Why is there so much injustice and lawlessness?

Because back in the old days when someone pulled some shit people would form a posse and string them up. We don't do that anymore.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on April 24, 2024, 09:35:21 AMWhy is there so much injustice and lawlessness?

Because back in the old days when someone pulled some shit people would form a posse and string them up. We don't do that anymore.

Yea, satan got rid of that shit too. It wasnt working out for his minions.

Brent

Quote from: Oliver the Second on April 24, 2024, 09:35:21 AMWhy is there so much injustice and lawlessness?

The police and crown attorneys don't even prosecute a lot of theft and property crimes anymore. At least in Canadian cities.