The best topic

Replies: 7287
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:02:55 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Moral question

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 25, 2024, 10:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Would you kill baby Hitler if you were certain it was baby Hitler?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

caskur

Would you kill baby Hitler if you were certain it was baby Hitler?

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 25, 2024, 10:49:57 PMHell fucking yes I would.

Without a single doubt in my mind

This was the question put to the forum.... a very very simple question about without a single doubt.

5 people here have said they wouldn't prevent the death of millions over one demon baby...

Either they are dumber than dirt or did not comprehend what they read. I suggest they re-read the first post again.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Logic Sandwich

Quote from: caskur on April 28, 2024, 05:21:29 AMWould you kill baby Hitler if you were certain it was baby Hitler?

This was the question put to the forum.... a very very simple question about without a single doubt.

5 people here have said they wouldn't prevent the death of millions over one demon baby...

Either they are dumber than dirt or did not comprehend what they read. I suggest they re-read the first post again.
Yes, and six people said they'd kill the baby in spite of the potential millions of other deaths that it would cause.

Six people would happily slaughter a person yet to be guilty of any crime whatsoever and hang whatever negative consequences that might entail. Consequences which, once I enumerated the indisputable and tangible POSITIVE benefits (ie: medical knowledge) that flowed from the real Adolph Hitler's existence, the world would otherwise be bereft of.

In that light, your willingness to act as you claim you would, in spite of knowing the damage you might cause, casts you not as some righteous saviour, but as someone that does NOT give a fuck for the damage you to the world around you, as long as your warped view on a "fair thing" is met.

And you know what, that's fine. Be it known that Adolph Hitler felt the same way. That is why he did what he did and if his is the example you choose to follow, good for you. I don't need to respect you or your base and amoral stance to know I am above aborting the existence of people who in the future will bring grave consequence to the planet, because I also understand that such can also bring great good.

Whereas you would deny us both. Of the two, I know which I would pick.

A final point of order - I haven't logged in to cast my vote, otherwise you'd be running in a dead heat as far as the popular vote is concerned. Even if it were not the case, it still does not matter: popular opinion of today also insists we hand our children to state sponsored actors for drag queen intimidation and sexual mutilation.

An analog for the same sort of fascistic garbage that was getting practiced in places like Dachau, Buchenwald and Auschitz, to name but a few.

And I don't see any Caskurs riding in to save the day rectifying THAT injustice before the fact.

But like I say, "you do you". Of one thing you can be utterly certain of, if it were me standing over your infant self, replete with the knowledge of all the damage you were going to do in society, all the lives you would cost this planet and all the ignorance we would be blessed with for it.... and calling you a "Baby Hitler" for it all....

I still would not kill you. I do not believe anyone should get to play God with another person's life.

Logic Sandwich

I've already explained the benefit to medical knowledge that was gained by the wholesale experimentation on prisoners in World War 2 and why it would otherwise result in the deaths of so many patients since. Were you to have killed Hitler before he had the chance to become a figurehead of that entire apparatus, the blood of those deaths would be on your hands. Guaranteed the number woulf eclipse the six million jews that lost their lives, but you are incapable of thinking that far ahead and would rather focus on the current outcome and focus purely on that than admit the alternative could and likely would have been way worse.

What gets me though is the rank hypocrisy. You would do away with the medical benefits for potentially billions of "sinfully innocent" lives since because Baby Hitler Bad, yet in the most recent wholesale mass experimentation that ended up involving practically the entire population of the planet, you were (and are) championing it as a Good Thing.

Heads up: that's exactly what the Nazis did.

Now we are at the stage where the clot-shotted are dying in droves daily. No explanation either, they're just folding their tents and kicking their widdle heels up in the air. Enbalmers pulling shit they've never seen before out of their veins just so they can get the enbalming fluid into the cadavers, while the snake oil salesmen on your idiot box set the stage for the next enforced innoculation which just like the last you will champion as "necessary". Mind offering up a logically sound argument as to why your pompom waving is in any way different to the cheerleaders pushing for the properness of their jackbooted masters in Nazi Germany? I thought not.

And here's the kicker. That recent global experiment is continuing unabated and is indeed leading to deeper medical understanding in the medical community. It may well save lives in the future... at the cost of millions if not billions in the present. You want to talk of killing the Baby Hitler that brought this state of affairs about? Again, "I thought not". You talk a big game, but what it really boils down to is you are easily led and will kill only what you have been brainwashed into hating. Without ever understanding that you are merely a tool being used to further someone else's agenda.

Wake up. It's not too late.

Frood

I just thought of something. My great grandfather was a calvary medic in WW1.

MY aforemtioned grandfather was a POW, but the other one was a bomber pilot in training near the same time.

There would be no me, no father, no mother if ANYTHING was different in that time period.

EVERYTHING FALLS ON IT'S HEAD ONCE YOU START MESSING WITH CHRONOLOGY.

Stop this retarded discussion.

Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

i find it ridiculous that you would kill hitler to prevent "the holocaust".... especially since "the holocaust" itself is mathematically impossible.... the "6 million dead" appeared in the 60's.... jewish historian Jacob Markus in the 1950 edition of Encyclopaedia Brittanica wrote it was "thousands of jews" not millions killed.... the World Almanac from 1933 says there was a total of 15,315,350 jews in the world.... and in 1948 there were a total of 15,753,638 jews in the world.... but if you look for these stats today, they direct you to the "holocaust museum" instead.... when you look at "jewish holocaust survivors" serial number tatoos, theres always 6 digits.... if millions were killed, why is there NEVER seven digits??? be careful about "killing hitler".... maybe you should investigate first....  :crampe:

Aylana

If you go back in time to kill Hitler then all those cool movies with Nazis like raiders of the lost ark won't exist.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

And then Flynn's uncles couldn't have feasted on chilled monkey brains (which is cannibalism in a way)...  :dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 26, 2024, 10:03:15 PMi know this is a hypothetical question and just for kicks or whatever.... but i should remind yall that you're allegedly the "same brand of conservatives" who stand against red flag laws and fight against the system thats trying to prosecute "thought crimes".... most of you claim to have christian values as well.... so this same group of ppl are willing to overlook "thou shall not kill" and "judge not lest ye be judged" and go back in time to kill a baby over what it might potentially do? thats ironic as fuck....  :crampe:

Its thou shall not murder, not thou shall not kill. Killing is perfectly fine and in fact commanded by God. Killing baby Hitler would be murder because baby Hitler was innocent.

And I judge all the time. Why? Because I understand what Jesus was saying. There is absolutely nothing wrong with passing judgment on whats already been condemned.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on April 27, 2024, 08:33:27 AMBut Japan in war at that point was virtually defeated. They dropped the A bombs to test out the tech and for that reason alone.

It was genocide.

No. Thats a fairy tale. Them japs didnt surrender: KABOOM!

Atilla The Hun was all about genocide. If you didnt surrender, he killed EVERYONE in the town. You dont know WTF genocide is, dumbass.

Besides, we build the japs back up 10X better than they were BEFORE the war.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on April 27, 2024, 10:31:35 AMWould you slaughter the newborn bubs of your enemies?

If God told me to, yes. I'd cut them from the wombs of their mothers and dash them on the rocks. I'd kill all the livestock. All the non livestock. All the women, children, grandmas, fathers, etc.

But Biggie didnt ask if God said kill baby Hitler.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Lokmar on April 28, 2024, 01:00:16 PMIts thou shall not murder, not thou shall not kill. Killing is perfectly fine and in fact commanded by God. Killing baby Hitler would be murder because baby Hitler was innocent.

And I judge all the time. Why? Because I understand what Jesus was saying. There is absolutely nothing wrong with passing judgment on whats already been condemned.

full-grown hitler wasn't guilty of that much either.... he just wanted to clean up europe.... they always say he burned "religious texts and medical journals".... but they never mention that the "religious texts" were the talmud and the "medical journals" were about transexual surgery/psychology and sexualizing children.... the jews themselves perpetuated the "holocaust" myth to give the word "anti-semitism" more bite.... jews are parasites and they're responsible for most all of our real world problems.... the smart thing to do is get them AND the muslims out of your country and your politics.... otherwise you'll never "know peace".... 

Lokmar

Killing Hitler when he was little wouldnt have stopped what happened IMO.

Better the world own up to its failure to stop Nazi Germany early on. Thats why we have NATO and the UN, to prevent this type of shit. But of course mankind excels at FAIL so even those institutions either dont stop the shit or cause a new kind of corruption and war.

Frood

The Treaty of Versailles created Nazi Germany...
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 28, 2024, 01:13:17 PMfull-grown hitler wasn't guilty of that much either.... he just wanted to clean up europe.... they always say he burned "religious texts and medical journals".... but they never mention that the "religious texts" were the talmud and the "medical journals" were about transexual surgery/psychology and sexualizing children.... the jews themselves perpetuated the "holocaust" myth to give the word "anti-semitism" more bite.... jews are parasites and they're responsible for most all of our real world problems.... the smart thing to do is get them AND the muslims out of your country and your politics.... otherwise you'll never "know peace"....

Hitler was a supreme dumb ass. Had he let his generals run the show, he would have won WW2 and kept America out of it.

Hitlers mistakes have been rehashed billions of time before.

deadskinmask

fuck "killing hitler".... we should have helped him....

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview