The best topic

Replies: 6955
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 03, 2024, 08:42:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Moral question

Started by Biggie Smiles, April 25, 2024, 10:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you kill baby Hitler if you were certain it was baby Hitler?

Yes
6 (46.2%)
No
7 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Biggie Smiles

Hell fucking yes I would.

Without a single doubt in my mind
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Dove

Nah.

I'd have made sure he got into art school lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Nah, it's bad joo-joo messing with the past.
Blahhhhhh...

Logic Sandwich

Fuck no I wouldn't and if you think for five seconds, none of you would either.

Imagine a world where Hitler had never existed. You might think the world would be better off for it, certainly in some respects it would be. But your medical wouldn't be. Fact is an appreciable amount of what doctors know today and what we take for granted without even giving a second thought owes a debt to the cruel and inhumane experiments that utter turds like Josef Mengele conducted in concentration camps. You needed a Hitler of some sort to help make those happen and Adolph was the one you got. Remove him and any analog like him and you have effectively signed the death warrants of countless millions of people that have otherwise since been treated using the medical understanding their experiments wrought. And in so doing, you would be no better than the Hitler you killed.

And that's assuming of course that you were able to make that choice and follow through on it. Cause and effect dictates you could never accomplish the task, simply because by removing Hitler, you negate all that his existence wrought including your decision to go back and kill him in the first place. As a matter of fact, you likely your own existence, ceasing to have ever existed due to the very likely possibility your moms and dads never fucked each other to produce you in the first place, but instead shacked up with some hooknose or nigger... literally any of the competition who survived to ripe old ages because of the lack of the holocaust Hitler and his merry buddies wrought.

Agreed, he did a lot of terrible things, but you would never have existed were it not for Hitler. You would not be around to enjoy whatever the world would have become in his absence, having effectively killed off the branch of events that led to your creation.

You are here however and you have a priceless treasure denied that world. You have Hitler's example to learn from... and therefore an understanding that you can use to know how NOT to behave towards others. So no... unless you were feeling particularly suicidal, or genocidal, or simply boneheadedly stupid, then none of you would kill Hitler and you know it.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

No. Morally, it would be wrong to kill someone who is currently innocent before they turned evil.

The failure to do something about Hitler was somewhere in the early to mid 30's. THATS when he deserved to die. Further, Hitler was just the leader of a much bigger movement that contained a shitton of evil motherfuckers. I do not believe Nazi Germany would have been completely derailed without Hitler.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Logic Sandwich on April 26, 2024, 03:51:33 AMFuck no I wouldn't and if you think for five seconds, none of you would either.

Imagine a world where Hitler had never existed. You might think the world would be better off for it, certainly in some respects it would be. But your medical wouldn't be. Fact is an appreciable amount of what doctors know today and what we take for granted without even giving a second thought owes a debt to the cruel and inhumane experiments that utter turds like Josef Mengele conducted in concentration camps. You needed a Hitler of some sort to help make those happen and Adolph was the one you got. Remove him and any analog like him and you have effectively signed the death warrants of countless millions of people that have otherwise since been treated using the medical understanding their experiments wrought. And in so doing, you would be no better than the Hitler you killed.

And that's assuming of course that you were able to make that choice and follow through on it. Cause and effect dictates you could never accomplish the task, simply because by removing Hitler, you negate all that his existence wrought including your decision to go back and kill him in the first place. As a matter of fact, you likely your own existence, ceasing to have ever existed due to the very likely possibility your moms and dads never fucked each other to produce you in the first place, but instead shacked up with some hooknose or nigger... literally any of the competition who survived to ripe old ages because of the lack of the holocaust Hitler and his merry buddies wrought.

Agreed, he did a lot of terrible things, but you would never have existed were it not for Hitler. You would not be around to enjoy whatever the world would have become in his absence, having effectively killed off the branch of events that led to your creation.

You are here however and you have a priceless treasure denied that world. You have Hitler's example to learn from... and therefore an understanding that you can use to know how NOT to behave towards others. So no... unless you were feeling particularly suicidal, or genocidal, or simply boneheadedly stupid, then none of you would kill Hitler and you know it.
You make excellent points and based on my unclear post I can see why you thought I meant going back in time. To which I would wholeheartedly agree it's a huge mistake to make any attempt at changing the past

what I really mean, which I did not communicate clearly, is that if you were certain you were killing the baby Hitler and you were a real time resident of that era ie 1889 would you kill him?

Or likewise, a modern day comparable. It is completely understood and accepted that baby X is the next Hitler, the entire world knows it but YOU are the only person on this planet with the ability to kill this baby? Would you do it?

I would. Without a second thought.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on April 26, 2024, 09:41:27 AMNo. Morally, it would be wrong to kill someone who is currently innocent before they turned evil.

The failure to do something about Hitler was somewhere in the early to mid 30's. THATS when he deserved to die. Further, Hitler was just the leader of a much bigger movement that contained a shitton of evil motherfuckers. I do not believe Nazi Germany would have been completely derailed without Hitler.
Wasn't there some movie based on this? The one with Tom Cruise?

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 26, 2024, 09:47:01 AMWasn't there some movie based on this? The one with Tom Cruise?

Yea, Minority Report. The concept concerns me greatly!

Moonie

Quote from: Lokmar on April 26, 2024, 09:41:27 AMNo. Morally, it would be wrong to kill someone who is currently innocent before they turned evil.

Did you just say that lol.  I agree.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 25, 2024, 10:49:57 PMHell fucking yes I would.

Without a single doubt in my mind
No, people can change.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on April 26, 2024, 11:36:48 AMDid you just say that lol.  I agree.
Lokmar gets a lot of flak for being some right wing lunatic

at least from the libtards who claim they are from freedom he does. But I'm a good judge of character and I have found him to be a true believer in justice and morality. A principled man

this is why despite being with a black woman and having very close ties to the black community I don't become offended when he says "nigger" this or that. I know the type of people he's referring too and it's not about the color of their skin it's the content of their character.. and to me, the most unracist person you will find they are niggers too.

If you look deep enough and are observant you will find 10 out of 10 times it is the libtards who cry racism the most that are the most racist among us.

Case in Point. Hillary Cliton. You carry hot sauce around in your purse do you? You love it on fried chicken do you? You speak ghettoneese do you?

Perhaps when in Fulton County Georgia you do but I am quite certain NONE of that is the case when you are dinning in the good ole boys club at 250.00 a plate.

who you kidding? Let a black man try to marry one of your two daughters and watch how fast the truth comes on out.

and I seen the same with the self righteous rodents like lotus and Lily at BF too.

I'll take Lomkar over one of these animals any day of the week. Even if he is a racist for real... at least I Know where I stand with the fucking guy.

Lokmar

"RAYCIS!" is a cudgel I refuse to be heeled by. I rejected that stupid shit decades ago. I'll say nigger, wop, pollack, catlick, gaytheist, women shouldnt vote, or any other controversial thing I think applies at the time. I treat my wife like a queen and have never raised a hand or voice to her.

As my kids say, I'm an "istist". To some degree, I'm capable of hating anything and anyone. I also have the same capacity for great admiration of the same. I talk giant bullshit about the catholics in my family and my cousin who's in that Gwen Shamblin cult or my sister in law who's been with nothing but ghetto white trash all her life but I dont have a problem with my other sister in law whos husband is black/white mixed. Why? He's a good person and is good to her as far as I know. If I heard he dogged her around, I'd call him a nigger.

I do have a moral code that I measure everything including myself against. Its based on God's Law, not me. Thats why when a faggit says "Yea, you're going to hell for this that and the other thing" I can confidently reply "yep and that has NOTHING to do with the FACT that you should be shoved off a hotel building". Me and my behavior doesnt matter jack or shit, whats right is right, whats wrong is wrong.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Again, just to be clear, I wouldn't go back in time to kill a baby hilter as this would have drastic consequences to the present. if the present becomes a reality at all in such a circumstance

and the more I ask myself how I am any different than the creators of the system referenced in Minority report the more I am unable to reconcile this position with positions I've held since a young adult. It certainly seemed they had very credible data to support their assertions too. Lots of cases where it worked flawlessly. Until it didn't

and therein lies the conundrum.

Benjamin Franklin once said "it is better a hundred guilty persons should escape than one innocent person should suffer."

and I have always believed in that principle. To this day. Which is why I am so throughly disgusted with what I am seeing being done to Trump. Not because I like the guy. I'd be equally disgusted were it happening to Obama all circumstances being equal. It's not for the individual but the process.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 26, 2024, 12:05:03 PMLokmar gets a lot of flak for being some right wing lunatic

at least from the libtards who claim they are from freedom he does. But I'm a good judge of character and I have found him to be a true believer in justice and morality. A principled man

this is why despite being with a black woman and having very close ties to the black community I don't become offended when he says "nigger" this or that. I know the type of people he's referring too and it's not about the color of their skin it's the content of their character.. and to me, the most unracist person you will find they are niggers too.

If you look deep enough and are observant you will find 10 out of 10 times it is the libtards who cry racism the most that are the most racist among us.

Case in Point. Hillary Cliton. You carry hot sauce around in your purse do you? You love it on fried chicken do you? You speak ghettoneese do you?

Perhaps when in Fulton County Georgia you do but I am quite certain NONE of that is the case when you are dinning in the good ole boys club at 250.00 a plate.

who you kidding? Let a black man try to marry one of your two daughters and watch how fast the truth comes on out.

and I seen the same with the self righteous rodents like lotus and Lily at BF too.

I'll take Lomkar over one of these animals any day of the week. Even if he is a racist for real... at least I Know where I stand with the fucking guy.

I think he's funny as shit.  I laugh my ass off. And I don't care he says what he says I'm sorry if that's what you or anyone thought. I agree with what you say for the most part.

I was referring to something else really. 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview