The best topic

Replies: 7318
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:39:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

IDIOT AUS GOV. Takes on Elon Musk

Started by caskur, April 28, 2024, 03:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Our government are crack pots. They want Elon Muse's head on a platter. Sky news gives 2 GREAT reports so when you get time these two videos are a worthwhile watch.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I suggest you watch before they censored it.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Sweet Jeebus! You fucking people are lead by a bunch of fucking Nazi's!  :crazy:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 28, 2024, 04:50:32 PMSweet Jeebus! You fucking people are lead by a bunch of fucking Nazi's!  :crazy:
9li_tHo_r6I

This is the main one. I have no idea how the crow picture got involved...

Informative Informative x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on April 29, 2024, 01:35:16 AM9li_tHo_r6I

This is the main one. I have no idea how the crow picture got involved...

I hope when elections come up, you guys vote these assholes out!

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 29, 2024, 09:26:08 AMI hope when elections come up, you guys vote these assholes out!

There is a movement on led by Meghan Markle and her dumbo husband Hapless Harry to censor everyone including your American right to free speech.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Frood

That whore and her servant hubby can eat a shopping bag of aborted fetuses.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on April 30, 2024, 10:37:03 AMThere is a movement on led by Meghan Markle and her dumbo husband Hapless Harry to censor everyone including your American right to free speech.

Yea, them two fuckers should be shoved over a cliff. I dont even know which one I hate worse, her for being the moron who killed the golden goose or him for setting his golden parachute on fire......not to mention all the public good will they destroyed.

Its sickening.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 29, 2024, 09:26:08 AMI hope when elections come up, you guys vote these assholes out!

I won't vote because there is no one to vote for. Trust me when I tell you every one of them needs a lobotomy without pain killers...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

The UK and Australia are running around covering up any nasty act Muslims do but if you are an Anglo or Jew and you go berserk then it's all over the news for months and sometimes years.

The biggest crims in Australia atm are the Muslims and their involvement in the drug trade. They also have big time drug wars amongst themselves and there are drive-by shootings daily in  West Sydney.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol