The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Astra Zeneca admits, its a clot jab!

Started by Lokmar, April 28, 2024, 11:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

reaps the honest

Quote from: DKG on April 29, 2024, 07:06:12 AMI thought they admitted that it's possible but rare at least two years ago. I guess not.

They did.

And I've had the astra zen jab and I'm not dead (yet lol).
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 29, 2024, 08:02:01 AMIs that also why they tried to hide the trial data for 75 years?

/shrug

Frankly it is quite disgusting that our system is corrupt but there are just as many bad guys on our  side as there is on their side..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 29, 2024, 08:15:08 AMThey did.

And I've had the astra zen jab and I'm not dead (yet lol).

How dare you thwart these scaredy cats notions...tsk.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on April 29, 2024, 02:11:16 AMThen so are you. Smoking causes premature death. Just pray your stroke kills you quick.... make sure your life insurance payments are up to date.

The biggest difference is when I smoked, I chose it. I wasnt bullied into it, I wasnt treated as an outcast if I didnt smoke, my job didnt insinuate that I might be fired if I didnt smoke.

Lokmar

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Its pretty easy to make fun of all this but the people my son in law saw in the ER who came in with embolisms and swollen hearts after getting the jab werent amused. The ones that died, their families most of all.

deadskinmask

look here, yall.... i know yall think i'm some far-out conspiracy theorist.... and thats fuckin true.... i do read things into other things and make connections where there may not be a connection.... but seriously.... when the SAME ppl who are screaming "the world is overpopulated and we need to cut the number of ppl" suddenly decides that "they're gonna save everyones life with this mysterious new health serum that nobody is allowed to refuse".... well.... lets just say thats a major red flag.... i don't wanna say you bitches are stupid.... but that was pretty motherfuckin stupid....

Lokmar

I had a fake jab card. I challenge anyone to convince me how this hurt anyone.

I'd fukin do it again.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Lokmar on April 29, 2024, 10:12:19 AMI had a fake jab card. I challenge anyone to convince me how this hurt anyone.

I'd fukin do it again.

ppl who didn't know you had a fake jab card assumed you had taken the shot.... maybe ppl who valued your opinion.... it may have been enough persuasion that they got a REAL jab card and suffered the consequences.... but how about the simple fact that by "playing the jab card game", you legitimized "the jab card game".... 
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 29, 2024, 10:18:02 AMppl who didn't know you had a fake jab card assumed you had taken the shot.... maybe ppl who valued your opinion.... it may have been enough persuasion that they got a REAL jab card and suffered the consequences.... but how about the simple fact that by "playing the jab card game", you legitimized "the jab card game".... 

Nope. Everyone who knew I had it was told it was fake.....and I told EVERYONE!!!

I used it one time to get into a concert. That was the only person who saw it and no doubt he was jabbed because he was security, checking everyones jab status. fuk all them assholes. LOL!

deadskinmask

doesn't matter what you used the card for.... wouldn't matter that you used it at all.... the fact that you obtained one (real or fake) gave the impression that you felt you needed one.... and thereby justifying further "needs for jab cards".... 

reaps the honest

Funny Funny x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: caskur on April 29, 2024, 08:29:17 AMHow dare you thwart these scaredy cats notions...tsk.

Freud acts like he's some high authority on these jabs lulz.

Lokmar

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 29, 2024, 10:41:08 AMdoesn't matter what you used the card for.... wouldn't matter that you used it at all.... the fact that you obtained one (real or fake) gave the impression that you felt you needed one.... and thereby justifying further "needs for jab cards".... 

And because I was transparent about it, nobody felt they needed to get jabbed. I showed them how easy it was to fake. No harm, no foul.

I did need one. Otherwise, I couldnt attend that concert.

I strongly encourage anyone to fake documents like these. I also encourage everyone to cheat the government out of taxes.