The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Astra Zeneca admits, its a clot jab!

Started by Lokmar, April 28, 2024, 11:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Lokmar on April 29, 2024, 11:21:05 AMI strongly encourage anyone to fake documents like these. I also encourage everyone to cheat the government out of taxes.

look, chief.... i'm no theology expert.... but i feel like my doctrine is pretty sound.... and i don't think the vaccine was "the mark of the beast".... though i do believe it was a precurser.... the Bible says "and he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads. and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, the name of the beast or the number of his name".... i strongly believe that imitation of the mark is just as culpable as the mark itself.... but you're free to do as you wish.... "wide is the gate and broad is the road that leadeth to destruction".... good luck, woodchuck....

Lokmar

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 29, 2024, 11:34:56 AMlook, chief.... i'm no theology expert.... but i feel like my doctrine is pretty sound.... and i don't think the vaccine was "the mark of the beast".... though i do believe it was a precurser.... the Bible says "and he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads. and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, the name of the beast or the number of his name".... i strongly believe that imitation of the mark is just as culpable as the mark itself.... but you're free to do as you wish.... "wide is the gate and broad is the road that leadeth to destruction".... good luck, woodchuck....

Thanks, but I dont believe imitation of the mark is amoral. And just to be clear, I'm talking the actual mark of the beast.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Lokmar on April 29, 2024, 11:53:32 AMThanks, but I dont believe imitation of the mark is amoral. And just to be clear, I'm talking the actual mark of the beast.

"and a third angel followed them saying with a loud voice "If any man worship the beast and his image and receive his mark in his hand or his forehead, the same shall drink the wine of the wrath of God which is poured without mixture into the cup of his indignation".... worship is also considered "honoring".... and "honoring" is "giving credence to".... by imitating the mark, you're giving credence to it.... even if it is superficial....

formosan

Nobody in my family got the AZ vaccine, but we know people that did, including our former premier..

I haven't heard of any adverse reactions.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 29, 2024, 12:09:02 PM"and a third angel followed them saying with a loud voice "If any man worship the beast and his image and receive his mark in his hand or his forehead, the same shall drink the wine of the wrath of God which is poured without mixture into the cup of his indignation".... worship is also considered "honoring".... and "honoring" is "giving credence to".... by imitating the mark, you're giving credence to it.... even if it is superficial....

I disagree. People that forged papers for jews during WW2 such as Oskar Schindler arent guilty. In fact, they are considered righteous. Forgery is not an act of submitting or honor. In fact, its  dishonoring.

Garraty_47

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 29, 2024, 11:09:14 AMI know Freud wants me dead but you too ....

Sob !!!!!

I don't want you dead; perish the thought. I just want you identified and quarantined until we know for sure the jab won't cause you to mutate into a brain-eating monster or something.

For the greater good.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Lokmar on April 29, 2024, 01:09:32 PMI disagree. People that forged papers for jews during WW2 such as Oskar Schindler arent guilty. In fact, they are considered righteous. Forgery is not an act of submitting or honor. In fact, its  dishonoring.

this is a direct result of "living on a fuckin ball".... look, man.... we are unique and spiritual beings with our own inherent divinity gifted us by our creator and DO NOT require 3rd party consent to participate in the simple activity of existing.... we have authority over ourselves by way of free will and we have sovereignty granted us by being alive.... if you feel the need to fake compliance in order to placate the ego of some imaginary "higher authority", you give acceptance to the will of this "higher authority" and in turn you're subverting the will of The Most High who gave you this sovereignty and autonomy....

Lokmar

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 29, 2024, 01:35:44 PMthis is a direct result of "living on a fuckin ball".... look, man.... we are unique and spiritual beings with our own inherent divinity gifted us by our creator and DO NOT require 3rd party consent to participate in the simple activity of existing.... we have authority over ourselves by way of free will and we have sovereignty granted us by being alive.... if you feel the need to fake compliance in order to placate the ego of some imaginary "higher authority", you give acceptance to the will of this "higher authority" and in turn you're subverting the will of The Most High who gave you this sovereignty and autonomy....

You flat out mischaracterized what I did. In no way did I seek to placate anyone. If that was my goal, I would have gotten jabbed which I did not.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Lokmar on April 29, 2024, 01:49:49 PMYou flat out mischaracterized what I did. In no way did I seek to placate anyone. If that was my goal, I would have gotten jabbed which I did not.

you did indeed placate.... you feigned conformity to satisfy the demands of a third party.... yes, chief.... thats precisely what you did.... and thats fine by me.... do what you need to do.... i'm only giving you the consideration i'd want given to me in your shoes....

Lokmar

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 29, 2024, 01:54:10 PMyou did indeed placate.... you feigned conformity to satisfy the demands of a third party.... yes, chief.... thats precisely what you did.... and thats fine by me.... do what you need to do.... i'm only giving you the consideration i'd want given to me in your shoes....

I deceived. Was my jab card real? No. And no more so than the documents used to smuggle jews out of Nazi Germany or otherwise keep them from the gas chambers. By your standard, everyone bowed down to Nazis by faking documents to save lives. I wouldnt want to be in the shoes of someone telling God: "It was illegal and submissive to help".

Hard Pass!

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 29, 2024, 01:54:10 PMyou did indeed placate.... you feigned conformity to satisfy the demands of a third party.... yes, chief.... thats precisely what you did.... and thats fine by me.... do what you need to do.... i'm only giving you the consideration i'd want given to me in your shoes....
I did too. I believed they were real vaccines that would stop the spread.

But, I sure would not take Astra Zeneca. We knew right away it was dangerous for some people.

deadskinmask

placate - to make less angry.... to pacify, calm, humor, soothe, appease.... fake or not, thats exactly what you set out to do.... and exactly what you accomplished....

Lokmar

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 29, 2024, 02:03:38 PMplacate - to make less angry.... to pacify, calm, humor, soothe, appease.... fake or not, thats exactly what you set out to do.... and exactly what you accomplished....

I deceived and as such, did NOT comply. I didnt get the jab and I didnt get a vax card.

Many people have tried to figure out exactly what the Mark Of The Beast will be but nobody knows. Some thought it would be a bar code tattoo. Some have suggested its "Digital Angel" tech because one of the things that can happen when the RFID breaks inside you is an open sore/s can develop. Who knows though. I promise you this though, I would readily use a fake patch of skin to make it appear as though I had the mark whilst still not taking the mark. Anyone who does this does not take, submit to, or have the mark of the beast.

deadskinmask

vaccine season at the blue cashew....  :crampe:

deadskinmask

"For whosoever shall save his life will lose it. And whosoever shall lose his life for My sake shall find it"....