The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Astra Zeneca admits, its a clot jab!

Started by Lokmar, April 28, 2024, 11:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on June 04, 2024, 05:42:58 PMI knew what old Joe posted before I read it.

He is one predictably boring troll.

Well I never COVID, hey avatar_Herman Herm?

So I musta done somethin' right with my patented Vax ta the Max strategy, hey Herm?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 28, 2024, 11:03:54 PM3 years after we already knew, they admit to the clots their jab causes:
https://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/covid-19-vaccines-blood-clots/2024/04/28/id/1162714/

Any needle stick injury causes a clot. LAST January I had a cannula and it gave me a blood clot...

I was panicking but the only treatment I got was to rub Voltaren on it which is a blood thinner like aspirin based.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 04, 2024, 05:55:04 PMWell I never COVID, hey avatar_Herman Herm?

So I musta done somethin' right with my patented Vax ta the Max strategy, hey Herm?

The last remaining oldies in my family who are heavily vaccinated never caught covid either but they still have to get through this winter which started a few days ago.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 06, 2024, 01:19:07 PMAny needle stick injury causes a clot. LAST January I had a cannula and it gave me a blood clot...

I was panicking but the only treatment I got was to rub Voltaren on it which is a blood thinner like aspirin based.

To be sure, blood clots can be caused by many things. In the people my son in law saw in his ER, these were cases where it appeared to be an immune system reaction, not something from the needlestick itself, where the people had recently received the COVID-19 jab.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

The evidence is in and the truth is finally out. The vaccines and lockdowns killed more people than they saved.

caskur

I wasn't thinking about the covid problem because we didn't have the same experience as the rest of the world.

This I can really brag about so because I wrote this out I post it here.

We have THE BEST Labor Premiere of all time. Mark McGowan, an ex Navy Officer who closed our borders to protect our mines. AND because he closed our borders to protect our mines (the massive money generator for the whole of Australia, our life became PERFECT. No, BETTER than PERFECT anywhere on the planet... no sickness, no deaths, no masks, no unemployment, no missing of school, no nightmare traffic everywhere....and then we ALL had to get vaccinated before he opened the borders so we got over 90% (95%)vaccinated. Then after 2 years we had to open the borders and then covid was let in.... so we couldn't do anything after that other than minimise its impact but we were geared up for the onslaught... we had deaths but the antivirals we available by then and that was another game changer so our deaths were minimised.

We learned VERY early in the pandemic this was no ordinary virus when 9 elderly German tourists turned up dead on a cruise ship in Fremantle Port Feb 2020 so our Premiere Mark McGowan treated  this illness with the respect it deserved and the early 3 month world lockdown was a little inconvenient....but after that we were thriving.

Special thanks to Mark McGowan former Premiere of Western Australia, who told abos the government is not their mother but that is a story for another time.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I am so proud of this man who got 80% of the vote during the pandemic.

If all politicians were as good and strong as this guy our world would be paradise.

WA News

McGowan

Politics

King's Birthday Honours: Mark McGowan appointed Companion of the Order of Australia for service to WA

Josh Zimmerman
The West Australian

Sun, 9 June 2024 8:00PM

Mark McGowan has been awarded Australia's highest civilian honour in recognition of his nearly three decades in politics, a career that culminated in his stewardship of WA through the COVID pandemic and one of the most dominant election victories in the State's history.

Mr McGowan is among just six appointments to the exclusive Companion of the Order of Australia in the King's Birthday Honours List unveiled on Sunday night.

COMPANION OF THE ORDER OF AUSTRALIA.

The Companion of the Order of Australia is awarded for eminent achievement and merit of the highest degree in service to Australia or humanity at large. In the Australian honours system appointments to the Order of Australia confer the highest recognition for outstanding achievement and service.

- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: Herman on June 06, 2024, 08:55:23 PMThe evidence is in and the truth is finally out. The vaccines and lockdowns killed more people than they saved.

Seems a lotta people who chose to work during the Pandemic got sick & ended up coming down with Covid. First wave was bad but Omicron was too. COVID stayed bad and finally showed signs of waning in mid to late 2022. 2020 to 2022 wasnt a good time to go out & mingle. Even if a person goes to events now they should socialize outdoors.

caskur

I think the world will throw a major tantrum if they try to lock us down again though.
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: caskur on June 10, 2024, 03:42:48 AMI think the world will throw a major tantrum if they try to lock us down again though.

From the people I knew who got sick from COVID - it wasn't fake. It was likely man made from a lab tho.

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 10, 2024, 08:08:28 AMFrom the people I knew who got sick from COVID - it wasn't fake. It was likely man made from a lab tho.

I was talking to Smellie Bits on the phone last night who told me I never had Omicron  :facepalm: when I know very well and very very painfully I had Omicron and that was 6 months after our borders were opened up. AND two months after I was vaccinated with Novavax.

He thinks my Novavax caused me to get covid.

You can't argue with them... they are obsessed with the subject. When he sees this post he will start attacking it.

- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: caskur on June 10, 2024, 08:43:05 AMI was talking to Smellie Bits on the phone last night who told me I never had Omicron  :facepalm: when I know very well and very very painfully I had Omicron and that was 6 months after our borders were opened up. AND two months after I was vaccinated with Novavax.

He thinks my Novavax caused me to get covid.

You can't argue with them... they are obsessed with the subject. When he sees this post he will start attacking it.

You & Frood talk to each other on the phone, eh?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 10, 2024, 06:52:43 PMYou & Frood talk to each other on the phone, eh?

No one wants to phone you, josephine.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 10, 2024, 06:52:43 PMYou & Frood talk to each other on the phone, eh?

Yes. He has our phone number... why?
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: caskur on June 11, 2024, 08:02:12 AMYes. He has our phone number... why?

Does he sound as nutty and confused on the phone as he is on these forums? :D