The best topic

Replies: 7348
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:43:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Astra Zeneca admits, its a clot jab!

Started by Lokmar, April 28, 2024, 11:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Wow, Oskar Schinders going to hell. Thats some harsh shit!!!  :crampe:

I bet that guy who went out and got his cow unstuck from the mud on Shabbos is gonna be real disappointed too!

deadskinmask

that falls under "living under the Law" vs "living in the Spirit".... and its not my place to judge.... i can't say whats right for you.... but i can say "pretending to take the mark of the beast" ain't how i'm gonna spend my day off....

Lokmar

I agree for the most part. Also, if you believe its wrong and you do it anyway, you're wrong.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Lokmar on April 29, 2024, 03:12:28 PMAlso, if you believe its wrong and you do it anyway, you're wrong.

thats correct.... thats the Law of God written on our heart.... and each of us have different laws written there....

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on April 29, 2024, 12:29:41 AMWhat concerns me is the jab is reportedly prone to shedding spike proteins so even if you didn't get it you still might end up with it in your system.

How prescient that pharma got blanket immunity (pun intended) from lawsuits before the stuff even hit the streets.

One of my nephews received the Astra Zeneca jab & since then he seems to get sick a lot.

JOE

I received 2 moderna and 1 novavax . Never got sick or came down with covid but the side effects from these were very harsh. Worst Ive ever had from any vaccine. I gathered from that experience that it is unwise to overvax. Im reluctant to get another dose. Vax if & when necessary but not too much.

caskur

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 29, 2024, 11:10:08 AMFreud acts like he's some high authority on these jabs lulz.

He won't get a jab but he still poisons his body with cigarettes and alcohol, which have known carcinogens.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on April 29, 2024, 09:32:32 AMThe biggest difference is when I smoked, I chose it. I wasnt bullied into it, I wasnt treated as an outcast if I didnt smoke, my job didnt insinuate that I might be fired if I didnt smoke.

That isn't the issue... Frood has this faux superior attitude about being healthier because he didn't get the jab but does serious injustice to his own health smoking and drinking as if that makes him healthier when in actual fact it doesn't.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 29, 2024, 11:10:08 AMFreud acts like he's some high authority on these jabs lulz.

I spoke out about these untested novel fake jabs early on, and put my money and family life on it by fleeing the communist state of Victoria (Australia) for over 2 years (only returning last week)

What the fuck did you do,coward?

Blahhhhhh...

reaps the honest

Quote from: Frood on April 30, 2024, 10:33:25 AMI spoke out about these untested novel fake jabs early on, and put my money and family life on it by fleeing the communist state of Victoria (Australia) for over 2 years (only returning last week)

What the fuck did you do,coward?

I was busy arse raping your whore of a mother. Why ?

Frood

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 30, 2024, 12:20:49 PMI was busy arse raping your whore of a mother. Why ?

You must have dug deep.

She's buried a few feet below my father.

Or did you hip thrust first and leave the rest up to your imagination?
Blahhhhhh...

reaps the honest

Quote from: Frood on April 30, 2024, 12:34:52 PMYou must have dug deep.

She's buried a few feet below my father.

Or did you hip thrust first and leave the rest up to your imagination?

If you must know I dug the whore up.

Smelt a tad but ....
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 30, 2024, 12:44:41 PMIf you must know I dug the whore up.

Smelt a tad but ....

But which skeleton did you let penetrate your anal cavity first before you realized you got a two-fer?
Blahhhhhh...

reaps the honest

Quote from: Frood on April 30, 2024, 12:54:37 PMBut which skeleton did you let penetrate your anal cavity first before you realized you got a two-fer?

I'm not sure but I'm pretty certain the bitch gave me aidssssssssssssssss.

Frood

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 30, 2024, 01:07:08 PMI'm not sure but I'm pretty certain the bitch gave me aidssssssssssssssss.

You can't even say beyond a doubt which skeleton you dug up and allowed into your colon first, but you're blaming bones for giving you HIV/Aids?

Maybe you should visit highway rest stops and cemeteries less frequently.

Just a suggestion...  :dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...