The best topic

Replies: 7319
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:52:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Astra Zeneca admits, its a clot jab!

Started by Lokmar, April 28, 2024, 11:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on April 29, 2024, 02:03:38 PMplacate - to make less angry.... to pacify, calm, humor, soothe, appease.... fake or not, thats exactly what you set out to do.... and exactly what you accomplished....
No, I believed the vaccines were actually vaccines when they first rolled them out. What was really happening was big pharma was using a global health scare to fatten their bottom line.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Frood on April 30, 2024, 01:19:50 PMYou can't even say beyond a doubt which skeleton you dug up and allowed into your colon first, but you're blaming bones for giving you HIV/Aids?

Maybe you should visit highway rest stops and cemeteries less frequently.

Just a suggestion...  :dontknow:

Well the one I raped had a broken eye socket so I presumed it was your mother from the many beatings your step-dad inflicted on her sorry arse.

Frood

Quote from: reaps the honest on April 30, 2024, 01:34:40 PMWell the one I raped had a broken eye socket so I presumed it was your mother from the many beatings your step-dad inflicted on her sorry arse.

If I said that I only had two mums growing up, would you have any further hands or fingers to currently type with?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Stop writing drivel you two reprobates.
Funny Funny x 2 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

another male patient and I got thrombosis from our cannula needles last January....

we just got told to use Voltarin on the huge lump and within 5 days the lump went down and the blood clot disappeared.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: Brent on April 30, 2024, 01:33:34 PMNo, I believed the vaccines were actually vaccines when they first rolled them out. What was really happening was big pharma was using a global health scare to fatten their bottom line.

LOL. not you, brother.... that was directed at lockmarstein and his fake jab card....  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: deadskinmask on May 01, 2024, 08:45:04 AMLOL. not you, brother.... that was directed at lockmarstein and his fake jab card....  :crampe:
I don't regret getting vaccinated......although I know now it never offered the protection we told it would.
too old to be a fashionista