The best topic

Replies: 7349
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:17:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Why is anyone negoiating with these clowns

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 01, 2024, 12:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Anyone who holds their position genuinely and genuinely cares about it and wants what's good for other humans.

They are more likely to listen and also properly explain why they have the position they have.

The left has otherized people who don't think exactly like them to a frightening degree.

I watched Vitty....who is a leftist, criticize Biden (rightfully) and the other leftists just tore him up yammering about Trump. They will deem anyone with a different view as some evil nazi....so much irony. It gets scary when they justify violence and harassment against their political opponents and even those on their own side who just simply have different thoughts.

These wackos would support Caligula if the other option was Trump.

I bet it would be interesting to see how many people on the left secretly vote Trump.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Brent

Quote from: Dove on May 02, 2024, 01:29:08 PMAnyone who holds their position genuinely and genuinely cares about it and wants what's good for other humans.

They are more likely to listen and also properly explain why they have the position they have.

The left has otherized people who don't think exactly like them to a frightening degree.

I watched Vitty....who is a leftist, criticize Biden (rightfully) and the other leftists just tore him up yammering about Trump. They will deem anyone with a different view as some evil nazi....so much irony. It gets scary when they justify violence and harassment against their political opponents and even those on their own side who just simply have different thoughts.

I bet it would be interesting to see how many people on the left secretly vote Trump.
We don't have a working class champion like Trump. I don't trust any political party in Canada. They are all comtrolled by their globalist prog puppeteers.

Brent

Quote from: Frood on May 02, 2024, 12:34:06 PMI generally despise Jews but I'm not religious or Christian.

I dislike them because they treat non Jews like total shit.

Obviously, I give every individual their just dues.

But the Jews in my life, for the most part, have behaved like self centred nihilistic cunts.... and the women are the worst of them.
I have a similar opinion of French-Canadians.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on May 02, 2024, 01:29:08 PMAnyone who holds their position genuinely and genuinely cares about it and wants what's good for other humans.

It's like you cannot make any observation, no matter how true, which discredits one of their scared cows without them throwing a completely unhinged hysterical fit.

Do nothing more than post a news article where a man claiming to be a woman rapes a little girl in a bathroom with nothing more than "this is horrible"

no grouping he entire trans community into that statement. No philosophical commentary on whether he is a man or a woman.. no biological jargon either. Just state a fact as it happened and how that fact is disturbing.

and watch as Admong flies off the fucking handle and starts desperately searching for every instance of a an alleged con doing something just as heinous. As if our reaction would be... oh, okay, that pastor in Alabama did that? okay, well, send that trans man back into the bathroom and let him have his way with another little girl.

Fucking spastic cockroach

these rodents cannot be reasoned with on any level.
Winner Winner x 3 View List

caskur

Quote from: Moonie on May 02, 2024, 11:30:42 AMThe Christians are believing that the New covenant was created when Jesus came and died on the cross for our sins. The new covenant did not include Israel to be the promise land solely and to kick out the Palestinians. Not only kick out, displace, tap phones in West Bank, need I go further.

ISRAEL WOULD have stopped the war had the hostages been returned.

They haven't been returned.

Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Different celebs from the UK that lived in California decided to go back to live in England.   They cannot stand the law in California where people cannot be prosecuted if they have stolen stuff of less than $1000 in value.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 02, 2024, 11:50:58 AMPersonally I do not believe the land belongs to the jews because God gave it to them. That covenant expired long ago and God has turned his back on these people for good reason.

I believe the land is there's because, from the historical documentation I've read, the land was owned by the Brits, occupied by nomadic squatters who basically did nothing with it and didn't become a source of serious contention by surrounding arabs UNTIL the jewish people who migrated there turned it into a thriving metropolis.

Again, if the Brits acquired this land through conquest then it is perfectly acceptable for them to give the land to whomever they choose. Whether or not there were squatters there at the time is inconsequential to me. This is how the jungle of humanity works my friends. It's ugly, it's unfair and it is a never ending paradigm of The strong eating the weak. if you don't like this you have but two options.

a) become strong and stay that way

b) Rest your hopes in God's kingdom and make no illusions that there is any alternative to that kingdom when it comes to fixing this shitty planet.

period.

but pissing and whining and attacking innocent people who have nothing to do with the conflict either way some 10,000 miles away? Nah, I ain't for that kind of ignorant anarchy and I'm 100% behind law enforcement putting down these agents of chaos by any means necessary.

Honestly too exhausted to even give a F anymore.  It's just been too much.  Sadly. 

The Jewish boy though and those Palestinians.  That was a good act.  Think about it.  I honestly believe these protests are being funded.  It makes me think anyway.

Moonie

Quote from: caskur on May 02, 2024, 04:18:08 PMISRAEL WOULD have stopped the war had the hostages been returned.

They haven't been returned.

I strongly disagree with you on this one. 
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Moonie on May 02, 2024, 04:29:47 PMHonestly too exhausted to even give a F anymore.  It's just been too much.  Sadly. 

The Jewish boy though and those Palestinians.  That was a good act.  Think about it.  I honestly believe these protests are being funded.  It makes me think anyway.

It's already been established and proven that there are paid for professional protestors whose charter is to promote anarchy

100%

That video might be a stage but it is certainly a capture of what really going on across the country

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 02, 2024, 04:43:52 PMIt's already been established and proven that there are paid for professional protestors whose charter is to promote anarchy

100%

That video might be a stage but it is certainly a capture of what really going on across the country

So my cousin he's a professor and he's in the hospital with 14 fractures from the cop at the protest because he was taking pics.  His wife was arrested trying to defend to help him.

It's a real mess  :facepalm:

Lokmar

Quote from: Moonie on May 02, 2024, 11:30:42 AMUmm Jesus HAS everything to do with this and what is to come.  For that reason I choose to stay out of this conflict because I'm like the odd ball of the bunch.  My little cousins are the one parading in these protests at some of these colleges.  They are Christian.  The Christians are believing that the New covenant was created when Jesus came and died on the cross for our sins. The new covenant did not include Israel to be the promise land solely and to kick out the Palestinians. Not only kick out, displace, tap phones in West Bank, need I go further.

So you believe what the majority of Zionist believe.  Makes sense.  But if I were you I'd be careful with that if you call yourself a Christian.

Jesus has NOTHING to do with what was already promised. He cant negate God's promise, period.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on May 01, 2024, 06:58:48 PMI always thought the promised land was actually North America because Jesus was a space alien and ascended to his spaceship to beam the Jews over there but Scotty took the week off so Jesus went to Bajor and became their god but then the Cardassians came and blew up the place and Jesus never made it back to Earth and then the Europeans took the continent before the Jews could.

The next time you see a Cardassian be sure to give them a nice big thank you.

I didnt know you were Mormon!

Moonie

Quote from: Lokmar on May 02, 2024, 06:28:21 PMJesus has NOTHING to do with what was already promised. He cant negate God's promise, period.
So you don't believe in the gospel.

Okay

Lokmar

Quote from: Moonie on May 02, 2024, 06:32:07 PMSo you don't believe in the gospel.

Okay

I do. Show me where The Abrahamic Covenant was revoked. Show me where Ezekiel 24, Amos 9 and all the other scripture related to ownership of Israel was repealed by Jesus.  :popcorn:

Moonie

Quote from: Lokmar on May 02, 2024, 06:39:24 PMI do. Show me where The Abrahamic Covenant was revoked. Show me where Ezekiel 24, Amos 9 and all the other scripture related to ownership of Israel was repealed by Jesus.  :popcorn:

I can't argue the Old Testament and God and how he carried out the prophets.  He did what he did so he could point to most important thing his son Jesus.

Jesus is the new covenant with Christianity.  He's missing in Israel.  So the Christian PALESTINIANS consider the New Testament holy ground. 

They want their holy ground protected from hate just like the Jews do.  Sadly they are the minority and the Jews are treating them just like the rest. Fact.