The best topic

Replies: 7350
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:54:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why is anyone negoiating with these clowns

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 01, 2024, 12:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Moonie on May 02, 2024, 07:24:29 PMI can't argue the Old Testament and God and how he carried out the prophets.  He did what he did so he could point to most important thing his son Jesus.

Jesus is the new covenant with Christianity.  He's missing in Israel.  So the Christian PALESTINIANS consider the New Testament holy ground. 

They want their holy ground protected from hate just like the Jews do.  Sadly they are the minority and the Jews are treating them just like the rest. Fact.

Simply put, there is NOTHING Jesus did to negate ownership of the land or the promises associated with it.

Herman

Jim Crow Joe wants to accept Palestinian "refugees" and place them in your town.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

what amazes me is that 80% or more of the idiots protesting on behalf of HAMAS would be considered detestable heathens by HAMAS and executed

fucking morons
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 03, 2024, 12:13:46 AMwhat amazes me is that 80% or more of the idiots protesting on behalf of HAMAS would be considered detestable heathens by HAMAS and executed

fucking morons
Eggs ackly!!

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on May 02, 2024, 06:39:24 PMI do. Show me where The Abrahamic Covenant was revoked. Show me where Ezekiel 24, Amos 9 and all the other scripture related to ownership of Israel was repealed by Jesus.  :popcorn:

According to the Bible, Jesus IS God. And Covenant wasn't revoked, it was fulfilled. Christ said this.

The requirements being fulfilled is not the same as revoked. But no human being can possibly meet the requirements.

We are literally born broken, sinful garbage. We can't meet holy standards. That's the entire point of the Gospel

God gave the law to show us how bad we are. Like a mirror.
Love Love x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on May 03, 2024, 02:03:21 PMAccording to the Bible, Jesus IS God. And Covenant wasn't revoked, it was fulfilled. Christ said this.

The requirements being fulfilled is not the same as revoked. But no human being can possibly meet the requirements.

We are literally born broken, sinful garbage. We can't meet holy standards. That's the entire point of the Gospel

Jesus is the son of God. Not God himself.

No such thing as a Trinity. That doctrine is about as stupid as the idea that we live on a spinning pizza

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 03, 2024, 02:26:07 PMJesus is the son of God. Not God himself.

No such thing as a Trinity. That doctrine is about as stupid as the idea that we live on a spinning pizza
It's true the bible doesn't mention the trinity. But, there are lots of references to the three persons of God.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on May 03, 2024, 03:04:32 PMIt's true the bible doesn't mention the trinity. But, there are lots of references to the three persons of God.
Would a loving and fair God not be explicit as to his own identity ?

especially when he makes it a crime punishable by death to 'place any gods before me'

Which is essentially what you are doing when you place ANYONE. Including his most beloved son on an equal footing.

no.

I believe he is very explicit and forthcoming in his self description and it is as follows

Jehovah/Yahweh = The father. Supreme Being. Alpha and Omega

Jesus Christ = the firstborn son of God. The Arch angel. The word. the Lamb OF God.

The holy spirit = not even a person but rather the spirit of God. His active force. The force which he uses to bring all things into existence.

anything else is a loosely strung together theory as to what the bible means when it speaks of these three identities.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 03, 2024, 03:29:10 PMWould a loving and fair God not be explicit as to his own identity ?

especially when he makes it a crime punishable by death to 'place any gods before me'

Which is essentially what you are doing when you place ANYONE. Including his most beloved son on an equal footing.

no.

I believe he is very explicit and forthcoming in his self description and it is as follows

Jehovah/Yahweh = The father. Supreme Being. Alpha and Omega

Jesus Christ = the firstborn son of God. The Arch angel. The word. the Lamb OF God.

The holy spirit = not even a person but rather the spirit of God. His active force. The force which he uses to bring all things into existence.

anything else is a loosely strung together theory as to what the bible means when it speaks of these three identities.
Some passages ages indicate that "the Son" is God and yet other passages indicate that "the Spirit" is God.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on May 03, 2024, 02:03:21 PMAccording to the Bible, Jesus IS God. And Covenant wasn't revoked, it was fulfilled. Christ said this.

The Mosaic Covenant has nothing to do with the promise of the land for all times to the rightful heirs of Abraham. Jesus had nothing to do with any fulfillment of the land deed.

I am strictly referring to the land deed, nothing else.

JOE

Quote from: Dove on May 03, 2024, 02:03:21 PMWe are literally born broken, sinful garbage. We can't meet holy standards. That's the entire point of the Gospel

I don't really agree with you Dove

I think those in power made up many laws to consolidate power

Ie - I dont think strippers or prostitutes are bad. They jes made up laws labeling them as such because they wanna control women.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Dove on May 03, 2024, 02:03:21 PMWe are literally born broken, sinful garbage. We can't meet holy standards.

Well yeah but isn't that kinda Gods fault since he created us?

Thiel

The New York Post reported that one of the most violent leaders at the Columbia University riots has a lot of experience as an agitator. He is also the son of millionaire ad executives who happens to live in a $3.4 million Brooklyn brownstone home.

James Carlson, also known as Cody Carlson, is a longtime anarchist, according to the authorities. He also reportedly has a child with a model and his stepmother is currently dating John Cougar Mellencamp.
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on May 04, 2024, 01:43:08 PMWell yeah but isn't that kinda Gods fault since he created us?

Just like animals kill destroy and eat other animals, humans do the same thing to humans.

So God doesn't create us broken, but humans are pretty capable of making other humans 'broken' I'm afraid.

If people end up 'broken', it's not always their fault.
someone else might have done it to them - like make Wars such as Putin invading the Ukraine.

Moonie

Quote from: Lokmar on May 02, 2024, 10:57:05 PMSimply put, there is NOTHING Jesus did to negate ownership of the land or the promises associated with it.

Honestly, I am not God so I don't know.  I think what's going on sucks to the core.  I hate it.  It's just hard right now. Protests and getting injured isn't going to make things change.