The best topic

Replies: 7352
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:01:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Why is anyone negoiating with these clowns

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 01, 2024, 12:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Moonie on May 05, 2024, 07:43:28 AMHonestly, I am not God so I don't know.  I think what's going on sucks to the core.  I hate it.  It's just hard right now. Protests and getting injured isn't going to make things change.

Not God? All you have to do is read the Bible. As a matter of fact, everything is happening exactly as according to scripture.

I bet there will be some really puzzled assholes when even the US turns against Israel and yet Israel survives.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Moonie

Quote from: Lokmar on May 05, 2024, 03:41:05 PMNot God? All you have to do is read the Bible. As a matter of fact, everything is happening exactly as according to scripture.

I bet there will be some really puzzled assholes when even the US turns against Israel and yet Israel survives.

I worded that badly.  I agree with you. 

Herman

Queen Rania al Abdullah has come out in defense of the anti-Israel protests and riots that have cropped up across American colleges and universities. She has argued that the students who are leading these efforts simply want justice and peace, according to the New York Post.

Rania who is the wife of Jordan's King Abdullah II is a Palestinian and has been vocal about the Israel-Hamas war since Israel responded to a surprise attack that was carried out by Hamas.

If she cares so much about the folks in Gaza, why doesn't she convince her old mam to take in a bunch of them.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Oliver the Second on May 04, 2024, 01:43:08 PMWell yeah but isn't that kinda Gods fault since he created us?

No. The first humans had free will and chose to go against God. God could wiped us out then and there and been justified.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

What Senator Rubio said should be common sense, but in today's environment it is courageous.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on May 07, 2024, 11:47:14 PMWhat Senator Rubio said should be common sense, but in today's environment it is courageous.

I'm GLAD, GLAD, GLAD, the civilians are dying!!! I shit on their corpses in fact! THEY elected Hamas and they should all die for it!

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on May 08, 2024, 01:25:56 AMI'm GLAD, GLAD, GLAD, the civilians are dying!!! I shit on their corpses in fact! THEY elected Hamas and they should all die for it!
They have not had another election since.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on May 08, 2024, 11:53:20 AMThey have not had another election since.

I guess that was a fatal error. Too bad.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on May 08, 2024, 01:25:56 AMI'm GLAD, GLAD, GLAD, the civilians are dying!!! I shit on their corpses in fact! THEY elected Hamas and they should all die for it!
while I do not share your enthusiasm at the idea of civilian causalities I do agree they should not be the cause for Israel to halt their offensive. That is the exact playbook HAMAS is counting on and will only lead to more of the same. Death and unnecessary bloodshed on BOTH SIDES

I don't hold the average Gazan accountable for the existence of HAMAS in their current position of power because I believe, for the most part, the vast majority of them were disenfranchised much the way we were in 2020. It's not like HAMAS is known for fair and transparent elections.     
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 08, 2024, 12:18:31 PMwhile I do not share your enthusiasm at the idea of civilian causalities I do agree they should not be the cause for Israel to halt their offensive. That is the exact playbook HAMAS is counting on and will only lead to more of the same. Death and unnecessary bloodshed on BOTH SIDES

I don't hold the average Gazan accountable for the existence of HAMAS in their current position of power because I believe, for the most part, the vast majority of them were disenfranchised much the way we were in 2020. It's not like HAMAS is known for fair and transparent elections.     

That makes me admire our founders all the more. The more the English persecuted them, the harder they fought. It also makes me sad that we've lost that fighting spirit.

Moonie

Quote from: Herman on May 05, 2024, 07:12:53 PMQueen Rania al Abdullah has come out in defense of the anti-Israel protests and riots that have cropped up across American colleges and universities. She has argued that the students who are leading these efforts simply want justice and peace, according to the New York Post.

Rania who is the wife of Jordan's King Abdullah II is a Palestinian and has been vocal about the Israel-Hamas war since Israel responded to a surprise attack that was carried out by Hamas.

If she cares so much about the folks in Gaza, why doesn't she convince her old mam to take in a bunch of them.

The Queen has Palestinian blood so she cares.

Brent

Quote from: Moonie on May 08, 2024, 02:00:40 PMThe Queen has Palestinian blood so she cares.

But, apparently not enough to let Palestinians into her country.

Moonie

Quote from: Brent on May 08, 2024, 02:03:00 PMBut, apparently not enough to let Palestinians into her country.

They have let Palestinians in their country.  I have family in Amman that fled Jerusalem.  Thank God they were able to build a life there.  No they can't allow 1.5 million people in.  Thats crazy anyone thinks they can.

Brent

Quote from: Moonie on May 08, 2024, 02:07:33 PMThey have let Palestinians in their country.  I have family in Amman that fled Jerusalem.  Thank God they were able to build a life there.  No they can't allow 1.5 million people in.  Thats crazy anyone thinks they can.
You think Jordan has laid out the welcome mat to Gazans do you.

Why Jordan and Egypt are saying 'no' to accepting Palestinian refugees from Gaza
https://www.businessinsider.com/why-jordan-egypt-say-no-to-refugees-from-gaza-experts-2023-10

Moonie

Quote from: Brent on May 08, 2024, 02:31:22 PMYou think Jordan has laid out the welcome mat to Gazans do you.

Why Jordan and Egypt are saying 'no' to accepting Palestinian refugees from Gaza
https://www.businessinsider.com/why-jordan-egypt-say-no-to-refugees-from-gaza-experts-2023-10

I've read that.  I didn't say they were taking refugees during this war.