Should we merge with Blue Frost's forum

yes
11 (91.7%)
no
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: October 11, 2014, 05:52:44 PM

Anonymous

I have been talking with Blue Frost about the possibility of our two forums merging into one..

Where it would be hosted has not been discussed yet, but I can tell you it will not have Asian in it's name..

I want to know if you think this is a good idea or not?

cc

hmmm . I'm guilty of not going to blue's forum for a while ... especially bad me as he is one of  my favorite people

Not sure about merge, but might be a good idea. If merged, I suspect it would automatically be to his forum as he owns the address (domain) and does such a wonderful job - takes such pride (highly deserved)  in it artistically and postingwise + he is there quite often to keep an eye on it and to keep it going
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I say fuck memebee and evs. Let's get the fuck out of here.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"ac_biggrin  ac_drinks  :howdy: what Shen said^

I see Frosty has a thread about the merger idea on his forum too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Blue Frost seems very receptive to the idea..

The question is if his posters feel the same way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He has even fewer fucking posters than we do. Trust me, he'll fucking go for it.

Obvious Li

this is the worst idea i have heard on here yet.....no offense but the only poster more boring than that forum would be soon...why he is not on there baffles me.....count me out

no let me repeat....that forum is BORING beyond words and this is a really really bad idea...why don't people just go there if they like it so much ??????? there is a reason it has four members and 32 posts over the last 5 years...because it is BORING.....if i wanted to go to sunday school on the internet i would google it...find one i liked and go there.....of course he will go for it....if five people from here join up it will quadruple the traffic over there...fucking really bad idea

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

this is the worst idea i have heard on here yet.....no offense but the only poster more boring than that forum would be soon...why he is not on there baffles me.....count me out

no let me repeat....that forum is BORING beyond words and this is a really really bad idea...why don't people just go there if they like it so much ??????? there is a reason it has four members and 32 posts over the last 5 years...because it is BORING.....if i wanted to go to sunday school on the internet i would google it...find one i liked and go there.....of course he will go for it....if five people from here join up it will quadruple the traffic over there...fucking really bad idea

All true handsome, but do you not think we could energize it a bit? Any forum that has you and I on it will be lively. What I am saying is those people need you and I to give them a kick in the pants.

If the 2-3 remaining Frosty posters were to come here would they bore us to sleep or would we reawaken them? If this is done right, this will work. ACC is in the driving seat too!!

Obvious Li

All true handsome, but do you not think we could energize it a bit? Any forum that has you and I on it will be lively. What I am saying is those people need you and I to give them a kick in the pants.

If the 3-4 remaining Frosty posters were to come here would they bore us to sleep or would we reawaken them? If this is done right, this will work. ACC is in the driving seat too!!

i refuse to set foot in any establishment if i can't say fuck a lot......period acc_devil

Anonymous

If the 3-4 remaining Frosty posters were to come here would they bore us to sleep or would we reawaken them? If this is done right, this will work. ACC is in the driving seat too!!

i refuse to set foot in any establishment if i can't say fuck a lot......period acc_devil

Oh fuck no. I told Fash, if it has Frosty rules, the Iron Chink is outta here.

What I mean is Frosty becoming one of us. He's a good dude and I think you like him too.

Anonymous

That would be like banning Shen Li which neither of us would ever do..

You will continue to ban people you don't like and Shen Li will continue to be foul mouthed, that is provided you don't ban her.

Obvious Li

You will continue to ban people you don't like and Shen Li will continue to be foul mouthed, that is provided you don't ban her.

Hmmmmm.....now thats a thought.....when did you become such a smartypants..... ac_dance  ac_razz

Anonymous

Hmmmmm.....now thats a thought.....when did you become such a smartypants..... ac_dance  ac_razz

I apologize if I was too sarcastic..

Nothing will really change here by adding a few posters..

Anonymous

I apologize if I was too sarcastic..

Nothing will really change here by adding a few posters..

Just make sure Frosty knows we do cuss here.