Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Let me get this one straight

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 06, 2024, 01:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

when Israel is alledgedly blowing up hospitals and killing innocent children by the tens of thousands the bold ""freedom fighters" of this terrorist outfit are ready to remain strong and fight it out

typical leftist libtard scum mentality. Stand firm and true to the cause as long as SOMEONE ELSE bears the consequence

but now that Israel has their last remaining stronghold surrounded and ready to choke these fuckers out they're ready to accept a cease fire proposal?

And people respect these fucking cockroaches?

If Israel accepts this ceasefire at this late stage then every baby and innocent person who has died in this tragic conflict will have died for nothing and I will blame Israel for every Gazan death counted during the NEXT conflict when these animals have had enough time to regroup

Rip the fucking bandage off already. Fuck what the rest of the world thinks. The rest of the world isn't dealing with thousands rockets falling on them year after year.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/hamas-approve-framework-cease-fire-agreement-israel
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 06, 2024, 01:58:50 PMwhen Israel is alledgedly blowing up hospitals and killing innocent children by the tens of thousands the bold ""freedom fighters" of this terrorist outfit are ready to remain strong and fight it out

typical leftist libtard scum mentality. Stand firm and true to the cause as long as SOMEONE ELSE bears the consequence

but now that Israel has their last remaining stronghold surrounded and ready to choke these fuckers out they're ready to accept a cease fire proposal?

If Israel accepts this ceasefire at this late stage then every baby and innocent person who has died in this tragic conflict will have died for nothing and I will blame Israel for every Gazan death counted during the NEXT conflict when these animals have had enough time to regroup

Rip the fucking bandage off already. Fuck what the rest of the world thinks. The rest of the world isn't dealing with thousands rockets falling on them year after year.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/hamas-approve-framework-cease-fire-agreement-israel
Bravo.  :t1236:
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 06, 2024, 01:58:50 PMwhen Israel is alledgedly blowing up hospitals and killing innocent children by the tens of thousands the bold ""freedom fighters" of this terrorist outfit are ready to remain strong and fight it out

Some Hamas cunt I watched a while back said they (Hamas) will win because jews value life while they value martyrdom.

Could you imagine the CCP or USSR fighting Hamas?  :crampe: Hell, They might have just said fuck it and gassed the entire population!!!
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I cannot stand fucking cowards.

And leftist prove themselves cowards each and every fucking time.

We're a sanctuary city!!! Abott says "is that so? 2 weeks later, we're suing the bus companies transporting them here.

Defund the police! Then you get robbed at gun point. Where are the police!!!!?

Now these cocksuckers who were all too willing to let all the innocent Palestinians suffer the consequences of their actions are ready to negotiate?

why?

for your own lives - motherfuckers?

fuck your ceasefire.

Israel had better get their asses in there and exterminate every last one of these cockroaches. Fight to the last man like you said you would and die like the fucking man you said you were

assholes. spits*
Agree Agree x 1 View List