The best topic

Replies: 7970
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Watching Fat Oak get torn apart like a rag doll

Started by Frood, May 07, 2024, 12:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: caskur on June 05, 2024, 11:22:35 AMWhy is Vitriol dropping my name and comparing me to the talentless Large Marge?

I am far more interesting than her and I tell no lies.

Get that fucking long haired dope smoking hippy over here so I can kick his nuts in...

Thank you friends.

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List
<t></t>

formosan

Quote from: SKYY on June 04, 2024, 08:50:07 PM
I think I might know who the guest poster is from this kind of humourous chop.....very well done.
 :good:
too old to be a fashionista

Erica Mena

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 05, 2024, 01:54:28 PMLong haired dope smoking hippy took me out :crampe:

Of course it did.
Even though I haven't actually smoked any weed in years it's still funny because if they ever get around to legalizing marijuana here in Redneckistan I'm definitely going to partake occasionally.

Brent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 05, 2024, 02:30:00 PMOf course it did.
Even though I haven't actually smoked any weed in years it's still funny because if they ever get around to legalizing marijuana here in Redneckistan I'm definitely going to partake occasionally.
A pot shop on every corner like we have. Ya, that is better than real jobs that pay mortgages.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Brent on June 05, 2024, 05:32:27 PMA pot shop on every corner like we have. Ya, that is better than real jobs that pay mortgages.

You don't think those "pot shops" make money for the owners, employees, and suppliers?

Interesting.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on June 05, 2024, 05:32:27 PMA pot shop on every corner like we have. Ya, that is better than real jobs that pay mortgages.

In Springfield, IL, its created an abundance of lazy dirty dopers. Fucking people constantly smell like shit and we have bums galore. IDGAF what anybody says, alcoholism is much better.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on June 05, 2024, 06:03:08 PMIn Springfield, IL, its created an abundance of lazy dirty dopers. Fucking people constantly smell like shit and we have bums galore. IDGAF what anybody says, alcoholism is much better.
Every hamlet in Canada has a pot shop. Like we didn't have enough drunks. Now we have chronic potheads everywhere too.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 05, 2024, 05:50:23 PMYou don't think those "pot shops" make money for the owners, employees, and suppliers?

Interesting.
They provide the same economic boost as liquor stores and triple X stores.

Welcome to Trudeau's Canada. We keep all mineral wealth in the ground and send those one humdred grand plus jobs overseas while he created garbage minimum pot shop and liquor store jobs that keep employees in poverty and locals drunk and stoned.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Brent on June 05, 2024, 06:17:20 PMThey provide the same economic boost as liquor stores and triple X stores.

Welcome to Trudeau's Canada. We keep all mineral wealth in the ground and send those one humdred grand plus jobs overseas while he created garbage minimum pot shop and liquor store jobs that keep employees in poverty and locals drunk and stoned.

I see.
Okay maybe weed should be kept on the black market where it doesn't generate any tax revenue and isn't regulated at all but does encourage the formation of criminal enterprises (and everything that comes with them) and disrupts/ruins lives with frivolous arrests and prosecutions.

I'm sure that's a much better way to go.

caskur

I first smoked that hideous poison in 1974.

I have lost count of have many friends died being stoned while driving.... And one friend lost an arm, not his life.

It is the most overrated shit on the planet

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on June 05, 2024, 06:03:08 PMIn Springfield, IL, its created an abundance of lazy dirty dopers. Fucking people constantly smell like shit and we have bums galore. IDGAF what anybody says, alcoholism is much better.

Gotta disagree with you here. I grew up with alcoholics....I'd take a pothead over my abusive mother anyway.  :good:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on June 05, 2024, 11:09:39 PMGotta disagree with you here. I grew up with alcoholics....I'd take a pothead over my abusive mother anyway.  :good:

My stepdad was an abusive alcoholic piece of shit.... but the worthless dead bastard held a fukin job and was clean. Thats my big problem with dirty dopers, they're worthless! If he had been a dirty doper, we would have starved and lived like shit.

deport_liberals

I hate marijuana since it is libs second favourite thing after sodomy.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on June 05, 2024, 11:25:50 PMMy stepdad was an abusive alcoholic piece of shit.... but the worthless dead bastard held a fukin job and was clean. Thats my big problem with dirty dopers, they're worthless! If he had been a dirty doper, we would have starved and lived like shit.

That really depends on the person. I know many drunks who hold jobs. And potheads who also hold jobs.

And I know on the streets there are drunk bums and high ones.

I can tell you this. Through high-school weed helped me graduate. I have PTSD and for years the only thing that helped was a few hits of a joint.

That eventually turned on me and started giving me anxiety though so I had to stop.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview