The best topic

Replies: 7970
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Watching Fat Oak get torn apart like a rag doll

Started by Frood, May 07, 2024, 12:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: caskur on June 06, 2024, 01:58:44 PMMarijuana kills people on the roads everyday like alcohol....

Marijuana is legal here and I use it every day. But I do NOT drive while stoned. If I have to go to the store or the bank or anything it gets done before my first puff. After my first puff I'm not driving for the rest of the day. The very last thing I need is a DUI.

Shen Li

Quote from: Oliver the Second on June 07, 2024, 11:29:00 PMMarijuana is legal here and I use it every day. But I do NOT drive while stoned. If I have to go to the store or the bank or anything it gets done before my first puff. After my first puff I'm not driving for the rest of the day. The very last thing I need is a DUI.
I hate smoke of any kind. It's so gross.

R.

Quote from: Shen Li on June 08, 2024, 12:05:01 AMI hate smoke of any kind. It's so gross.
I've no problem with it. A few people I know smoke pot and eat gummies, I'm cool with that. But it has been many years since I've felt the desire to partake of that myself, even in the presence of others that do.

caskur

Quote from: Oliver the Second on June 07, 2024, 11:29:00 PMMarijuana is legal here and I use it every day. But I do NOT drive while stoned. If I have to go to the store or the bank or anything it gets done before my first puff. After my first puff I'm not driving for the rest of the day. The very last thing I need is a DUI.

That is commendable but you know very well that other humans aren't so commendable.

I am very well aware of the drug industry because I have a family of addicts and drug dealers...

Drugs are a huge part of our society and have been since the sixties... I was 14 nearly 15 when I got stoned off my tits the first time.

DOPE has been decriminalised where I live for over 2 decades.

I hate marijuana with a passion. I always had too much and it used to make me violently ill...

The only nice way of using it, if there is one, and that's the oil heating it up with a spoon and breathing the vapour. And I haven't done that for 1/4 of a century.

It's not a drug that suits me physically and worst of all are all my friends and acquaintances who ended up stoned and road kill.

One poor BIL is the same age as me and now looks 30 to 40 years older...

My brother who is 1 year younger is on Kemo because his addictions have given him cancer.

It also causes me extreme anguish watching drugged people I know die slowly.

3 of my nephews are smack junkies.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview