Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

US to take in Gaza refugees - I'm all for this actually

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 08, 2024, 05:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Ship them to Oregon, California and Washington

let them show their appreciation by blowing something up over there.

I'd even donate money to keep them confined to those places

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/critics-pan-biden-plan-bring-gaza-refugees-us-terrorists-our-homeland

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 08, 2024, 05:11:02 PMShip them to Oregon, California and Washington

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/critics-pan-biden-plan-bring-gaza-refugees-us-terrorists-our-homeland

These fuckers will never stop trying to break the country. I dont think its going to work out how they planned tho.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on May 08, 2024, 05:36:12 PMThese fuckers will never stop trying to break the country. I dont think its going to work out how they planned tho.

You know. It's really starting to look like the silent majority is starting to wake up and this whole thing is going to blow up in their faces

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 08, 2024, 05:37:39 PMYou know. It's really starting to look like the silent majority is starting to wake up and this whole thing is going to blow up in their faces

I think so too. Also, Trump is talking about deporting 20 million illegals and while he might not be able to actually accomplish it, I hear a lot of people agreeing with the concept. The elderly are starting to freak out about SSI as well. There's something for every age group to hate about the democRAT agenda. I bet the majority of people in college just dread walking the gambit of entering campus daily.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on May 08, 2024, 05:44:55 PMI think so too. Also, Trump is talking about deporting 20 million illegals and while he might not be able to actually accomplish it, I hear a lot of people agreeing with the concept. The elderly are starting to freak out about SSI as well. There's something for every age group to hate about the democRAT agenda. I bet the majority of people in college just dread walking the gambit of entering campus daily.

He should deport fat lily. That shit would be hysterically funny
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 08, 2024, 05:11:02 PMShip them to Oregon, California and Washington

This will be dangerous. I can confidently predict they will not be properly vetted.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on May 08, 2024, 06:55:16 PMThis will be dangerous. I can confidently predict they will not be properly vetted.
that's why I would cheer them going into Oregon.

They could blow up that entire state and I'd fucking cheer them on.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 08, 2024, 06:56:24 PMthat's why I would cheer them going into Oregon.

They could blow up that entire state and I'd fucking cheer them on.
I understand your rationale, but they have free movement to any of the fifty states.

Hamas will not let an opportunity like this go to waste.
gay, conservative and proud

Moonie

Totally agree.  This shit so disgusting and embarrassing.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on May 08, 2024, 06:58:30 PMI understand your rationale, but they have free movement to any of the fifty states.

Hamas will not let an opportunity like this go to waste.

They can freely come to my doorstep and I will part their heads with the DEagle.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 08, 2024, 05:37:39 PMYou know. It's really starting to look like the silent majority is starting to wake up and this whole thing is going to blow up in their faces
Better it blow up in democRAT faces than have bullshit refugees blow up everybody else.

Herman

Palestinians are not wanted anywhere in the Middle East. But, the USA will fly in ten thousand or so of the worst people in Gaza. And there are a lot of bad apples to choose from.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview