The best topic

Replies: 7846
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:42:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Cover your ears and hum libtards - chris cuomo is going full MAGA MONSTER!

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 10, 2024, 06:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

nig in a bald wig

Heard about this as it was unfolding. Cuomo isn't the only disingenuous schill that is only now "seeing the light" and having trashed their credibility back when it might have made a difference, now acting like they might be turning to distributing truth in its stead.

Ivermectin has been available as a treatment for both humans and animals since the 1980's. A simple check of its history was all it would have taken for anyone (talking heads included) to understand that human-specific versions were in fact available along with the "horse dewormers" the media and its many acolytes focused upon. Indeed, the people chiefly responsible for the development of Ivermectin for humans won a Nobel prize for their efforts less than ten years ago, if "recognized authorities" are a thing that you want to hold up as proof of a claim's veracity.

Cuomo had no problem with spouting the company line to keep his job, that's what it boils down to. His take was spoon-fed to him and like an obedient puppy dog he barked and yipped and made all the Right Noises his masters told him to. I've every reason to expect that as ready as he was to do it back then, he will do so again in the future. Perhaps not on this specific topic, but then who knows? The so-called "news" he is breaking now I was already cognisant of back then when he was deriding it. Literally anything he has to say going forward from here can potentially be regarded as a turd in my drink and treated with the requisite caution.

Your mileage may vary of course. I don't pretend to be an unchallenged authority on anything, but I do do my own research and think things through before I act. And my output is not dependent on a paycheck from a vested interest body, nor the approval of the masses.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 10, 2024, 06:47:25 PMHe's saying Horse paste was a solid treatment for KOVID!!!!

Leftists can change horse in the blink of an eye when it suits them. They never see the hypocrisy in their actions.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview