Replies: 7568
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:23:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

The left has their sewage majors and admongs.. we have Ann Coutler

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 10, 2024, 01:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

I really wish this bitch would get hit by a car or something, but she really personifies everything that is wrong with the republican party

it's fucking pathetic and I called it months ago.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 10, 2024, 01:56:10 PMI really wish this bitch would get hit by a car or something, but she really personifies everything that is wrong with the republican party

Was she effing serious?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on May 10, 2024, 02:28:02 PMWas she effing serious?

Sadly.. yes

and vivek showed himself to be about 10,000 years above her on the evolutionary scale

what a total pile of shit that woman is

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 10, 2024, 02:28:40 PMSadly.. yes

and vivek showed himself to be about 10,000 years above her on the evolutionary scale

what a total pile of shit that woman is
100,000 years.

Biggie Smiles

Vivek was my first choice but I Knew he didn't stand a chance because of cockroaches like HER in my party.

sad.

Trump would be a total fucking G if he publicly tells her he doesn't want her vote after that shameful performance

Good on YOU, Vivek, for taking the high road and shining the lights on that dirty fucking vermin.

Garraty_47

I don't know if I'm more surprised that Coulter or TYT is still a thing.

'Muricans are so weird.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 10, 2024, 02:41:38 PMI don't know if I'm more surprised that Coulter or TYT is still a thing.

'Muricans are so weird.
Chenk is a total fucking drunk moron

but that blond chick is starting to show small signs of brain activity so I do watch bits and pieces of their show from time to time

Brent

Is Ann Coulter a Democrat working as a double agent?

Quote"I agreed with many many things you said during — in fact, probably more than most other candidates — when you were running for president, but I still would not have voted for you, because you're an Indian," she said.

Coulter then doubled down by saying she would only vote for presidential candidates who are WASPs — White Anglo-Saxon Protestants.

"There is a core national identity that is the identity of the WASP," she said, "and that doesn't mean we can't take anyone else in, a Sri Lankan, or a Japanese, or an Indian, but the core around which the nation's values are formed is the WASP."
https://nypost.com/2024/05/09/us-news/ann-coulter-says-she-didnt-vote-for-vivek-ramaswamy-because-youre-an-indian/

Brent

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 10, 2024, 01:56:10 PMI really wish this bitch would get hit by a car or something, but she really personifies everything that is wrong with the republican party

:facepalm:
gay, conservative and proud

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 10, 2024, 02:45:08 PMChenk is a total fucking drunk moron

but that blond chick is starting to show small signs of brain activity so I do watch bits and pieces of their show from time to time

Anna is a total wind sock.
She points in whatever direction she thinks will be good for her career and if you give it a week or a month she'll flip again as soon as she thinks it's advantageous to do so.

But also: wind sock = air head

I love layered meanings.
LoL

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 10, 2024, 04:08:32 PMAnna is a total wind sock.
She points in whatever direction she thinks will be good for her career and if you give it a week or a month she'll flip again as soon as she thinks it's advantageous to do so.

But also: wind sock = air head

I love layered meanings.
LoL
Well, she is a democrat after all so I do not expect much else out of her.

My standards for them are low to begin with but when I some small signs of brain activities my curiosity does seem to get the better of me. But you're right, she'll be squawking Orange Man Bad because he had sex with someone 20 years ago like all the other talking heads by next week

Garraty_47

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 10, 2024, 04:26:56 PMWell, she is a democrat after all so I do not expect much else out of her.

My standards for them are low to begin with but when I some small signs of brain activities my curiosity does seem to get the better of me. But you're right, she'll be squawking Orange Man Bad because he had sex with someone 20 years ago like all the other talking heads by next week

TYT are infamous for doing the "we have to vote blue to save democracy" shuffle no matter what else they'd been saying in the run-up to an election. Their audience (what's left of it) and the audiences of jaggoffs like Bill Maher are probably the exact same shitlibs.

Lokmar

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 10, 2024, 02:35:07 PMVivek was my first choice but I Knew he didn't stand a chance because of cockroaches like HER in my party.

sad.

Trump would be a total fucking G if he publicly tells her he doesn't want her vote after that shameful performance

Good on YOU, Vivek, for taking the high road and shining the lights on that dirty fucking vermin.

Vivek was on the WEF young leaders list. He talks a good game but how can he ever be trusted? Even if the WEF just plonked his name down.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview