The best topic

Replies: 7419
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 22, 2024, 02:45:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Wait just one moment please

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 10, 2024, 07:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

I thought Gaza was some kind of open air prison where the natives were under burden and subjected to the whip and chain just before Oct 7th.

I mean, isn't that the whole reason they broke into Israel and murdered innocent civilians in the first place?

but now it seems convient to depict Gaza as some thriving paradisaical metropolis which has been reduced to rubble by the big bad colonists, who, last I checked weren't colonizing anything in Gaza according to the very point you are attempting to make with this video.

Sad Sad x 1 View List

Lokmar

I love a blown up mosque!!!!

Comments are turned off. LMFAO!

Lokmar

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Where are the occupiers we keep hearing so much about?

This is a 40 minute tour of Gaza before the war and I didn't see a single Israeli solider.

Now I know the west bank has a different dynamic along the border with Israel with those scumbag settlers just indiscriminately stealing land from the natives. And had they bore the brunt of the attack on Oct 7th I'd have had an entirely different reaction.

But kids, at a Nova festival? When the attackers look like they come from a place resembling any large city in the US? Nah, Israel is 100% justified here. sorry

Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 10, 2024, 10:02:49 PMWhere are the occupiers we keep hearing so much about?

This is a 40 minute tour of Gaza before the war and I didn't see a single Israeli solider.

Now I know the west bank has a different dynamic along the border with Israel with those scumbag settlers just indiscriminately stealing land from the natives. And had they bore the brunt of the attack on Oct 7th I'd have had an entirely different reaction.

But kids, at a Nova festival? When the attackers look like they come from a place resembling any large city in the US? Nah, Israel is 100% justified here. sorry

Buncha horn honkin motherfuckers! Sounds like the Chicongo!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

nig in a bald wig

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 10, 2024, 07:28:06 PMI thought Gaza was some kind of open air prison where the natives were under burden and subjected to the whip and chain just before Oct 7th.

I mean, isn't that the whole reason they broke into Israel and murdered innocent civilians in the first place?

but now it seems convient to depict Gaza as some thriving paradisaical metropolis which has been reduced to rubble by the big bad colonists, who, last I checked weren't colonizing anything in Gaza according to the very point you are attempting to make with this video.
To be fair, it was only part of Gaza that was claimed to be an open air prison, but your point is both well made and taken. I see an analog of the same sort of shit playing out in Ukraine, a place that was described in the media as a hotbed of nazi supremacy for years... until it became convenient to switch the narrative.

Interestingly, those describing the "open air prison" of Gaza could never clearly demarcate which areas on the metropolis were the open air prison and which weren't. I'm sure I'm not the only one here that finds it odd that any prison would lack some clearly defining structure that limited its inmates from interacting with the outside world and personally prefer to think the somewhat loosely defined "prison" to be little more than yet another example of mass-media hyperbole.

I mean, I've worked in the media previously so it's easy for me to see it as such. It's one of the more compelling reasons I'm inclined towards defunding the monoliths that spend their days framing world events in such a way as to compel their consumers into beliefs that are highly distorted (if not outright false) representations of the actual state of affairs.

At the end of the day, it is those beliefs that represent the true "open air prison". And you can break the chains that bind you to it; all that is required is to stop taking the talking points and language from the propaganda outlets (Fox, CNN, MSNBC, Guardian, NYT et al) and instead form your own from what you can logically prove is proper and correct.

"Go off the reservation" as it were. They hate it and will label you as an "extremist" or a "nutcase" for daring to find your own answers rather than accepting theirs without demure and you will be free of the open air prison they have built for your mind. 
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Again, liberals doing a very good job of undercutting their own argument.

I see a thriving metropolis not unlike many you see right here in the US pre Oct 7th

so again, why did people from THIS area need to break into Israel and slaughter innocent civilians again?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: nig in a bald wig on May 12, 2024, 07:06:06 AMAt the end of the day, it is those beliefs that represent the true "open air prison". And you can break the chains that bind you to it; all that is required is to stop taking the talking points and language from the propaganda outlets (Fox, CNN, MSNBC, Guardian, NYT et al) and instead form your own from what you can logically prove is proper and correct.

"Go off the reservation" as it were. They hate it and will label you as an "extremist" or a "nutcase" for daring to find your own answers rather than accepting theirs without demure and you will be free of the open air prison they have built for your mind. 

This. 1000% .

But libtards do not have the slightest problem making the US one big open air prison not unlike the Matrix. A prison of the mind

And these jackasses happily cheer it's advancement on.

I'm sure neither of us like to see innocent children slaughtered on either side of this conflict. But to say these people were enduring the harshest of conditions at the hands of their "colonizers" on Tuesday and then switch the narrative to "look at how Israel decimated a thriving metropolis" on Wednesday without so much as a casual reference to the seismic shift in narrative is a little disingenuous and causes one to doubt ANYTHING they are putting forward

Biggie Smiles

Btw, adolf  figured out how to get you access once again

your password is your ip address as it appears to the public. the full dotted notation

unless it changes from what it is today you should be good to go

https://ipchicken.com will provide it to you when you visit it

nig in a bald wig

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 12, 2024, 11:35:41 AMThis. 1000% .

But libtards do not have the slightest problem making the US one big open air prison not unlike the Matrix. A prison of the mind

And these jackasses happily cheer it's advancement on.
You are correct, and standing from outside that particular bubble it is very easy to see it happening.

It is not only the libtards doing it. That's the point I am trying to get across. The same mechanisms that were used to drive them to the insanity you are seeing from them are being employed to keep you and I busy commenting on it. And I'm not saying that it ought not be commented upon and in the most derisive and scornful ways possible... we should.

The people herding them... they deserve their dirty laundry aired in public as well. Because we spend far too much time dealing with their sheep and next to no time dealing with "them". I'm talking about the same "them" that contrive to get representatives from both sides of congress to vote on funding things like the Gaza conflict, the Ukraine conflict, etc. The "them" that realise there are far more of us and spend time getting us to pick sides against one another, instead of realising where the real problem resides.

I'll let you know now; if we as a population concentrated less on the swarms of retards cheering for the rape and pillage of vast swaths of the population and more on the dickheads convincing them this stupidity, a good amount of the bullshit would evaporate before we knew it.

Then we wouldn't have to deal with the population mindlessly sleepwalking about and spouting the kinds of horseshit that keep us at odds with each other as a sundry few make off like bandits.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 12, 2024, 11:35:41 AMI'm sure neither of us like to see innocent children slaughtered on either side of this conflict. But to say these people were enduring the harshest of conditions at the hands of their "colonizers" on Tuesday and then switch the narrative to "look at how Israel decimated a thriving metropolis" on Wednesday without so much as a casual reference to the seismic shift in narrative is a little disingenuous and causes one to doubt ANYTHING they are putting forward
Precisely.

Look, I don't give a short sharp shit what happens to the kids in a foreign nation when I can so much damage being done to the ones in mine. I remind myself of that whenever I happen to be passing a television set and hear some announcer bleeding out of their fell fed and fat asses about the heinous crimes being enacted on foreign soil without once making reference to the squillions of dollars that get squandered on propping it up... who is doing it and why they are being allowed to get away with it.

Those that do mention such things generally aren't allowed to mention them on the approved outlets for long.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 12, 2024, 12:11:34 PMBtw, adolf  figured out how to get you access once again

your password is your ip address as it appears to the public. the full dotted notation

unless it changes from what it is today you should be good to go

https://ipchicken.com will provide it to you when you visit it
And I can read it off my VPN tunnel as well. I appreciate you would like to see me return to a more visible means of posting; I've said before why I think this is a bad idea.

I am content posting as a guest and leaving the choice of what is allowed to be shown on this site to the moderators/admins that are in a position to do something about it, thank you.

Herman

Gaza is a prison. But, the wardens are Hamas not Likud.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview