The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Can't login

Started by Anne, October 12, 2014, 08:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Thank you :) How do I take off the 1? I looked in my profile but can't figure it out.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie1"Thank you :) How do I take off the 1? I looked in my profile but can't figure it out.

I can do it for you if you like?

Vancouver

Quote from: "Annie1"Thank you :) How do I take off the 1? I looked in my profile but can't figure it out.

Hi annie hope that you enjoyed the walking dead. Unlike on the Vancouver Forum, over here you can't change your handle. Fasionista will have to change the other Annie to another name so that Annie1 can become Annie.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"

Hi annie hope that you enjoyed the walking dead. Unlike on the Vancouver Forum, over here you can't change your handle. Fasionista will have to change the other Annie to another name so that Annie1 can become Annie.

Hello TheVancouverGuy, that is exactly what I am going to do..

I should change user options, so that posters can change their handle if they wish.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

I did enjoy tonight's show, ohhmyyygawwwddd!!!!  ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"

That show is not for me, but I am glad you enjoyed it.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It was gross tonight. Some bad guys tied a man up and then chopped his leg off. They were eating his leg.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It was gross tonight. Some bad guys tied a man up and then chopped his leg off. They were eating his leg.

Oh my goodness, more reason not to watch that show.

Annie

When the camera panned down to his legs and I saw one chopped off and they were eating it. Looked like smoked salmon and there was a foot on the bbq....

Annie

Really dumb to be outside in the woods in the dark, alone, drunk while there's walking dead everywhere and cannibals...and no one wonders where he is? Did they just think he was only out having a really long pee?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"When the camera panned down to his legs and I saw one chopped off and they were eating it. Looked like smoked salmon and there was a foot on the bbq....

ac_wot