The best topic

Replies: 7811
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:16:18 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Hillary Clinton slammed by fellow Democrat for 'dismissive' remarks about anti-Israel protesters

Started by Conservative Perspective, May 13, 2024, 09:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Hillary Clinton slammed by fellow Democrat for 'dismissive' remarks about anti-Israel protesters

Sen. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., said Hillary Clinton was "quite dismissive" when she said anti-Israel protesters "don't know very much...about the history of the Middle East."

Source: Hillary Clinton slammed by fellow Democrat for 'dismissive' remarks about anti-Israel protesters
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Hillary has always been repulsive.
The more she appeared in public and people were reminded of how repulsive she is the more her favorability numbers would drop. Why they keep letting her speak for democrats is a mystery to me.

There is a small and shrinking group of Clintonistas who worship her and always will but everyone else can't fucking stand her and just seeing her face on the television costs the democrats a few more votes every time it happens.

<light bulb>

Now that I think about it, they should put her out there more often.
Like every day, 30 times a day at least.
Nothing will toss the democrats into the garbage dump of history faster or more thoroughly.

Hillary can Pokemon GO fuck herself and take the democrats with her.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 13, 2024, 09:51:23 PMHillary has always been repulsive.
The more she appeared in public and people were reminded of how repulsive she is the more her favorability numbers would drop. Why they keep letting her speak for democrats is a mystery to me.

There is a small and shrinking group of Clintonistas who worship her and always will but everyone else can't fucking stand her and just seeing her face on the television costs the democrats a few more votes every time it happens.

<light bulb>

Now that I think about it, they should put her out there more often.
Like every day, 30 times a day at least.
Nothing will toss the democrats into the garbage dump of history faster or more thoroughly.

Hillary can Pokemon GO fuck herself and take the democrats with her.
Brother don't hold back. What do you really think of old Hillary.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman on May 13, 2024, 10:11:07 PMBrother don't hold back. What do you really think of old Hillary.

Thanks for reminding me:
She's also soulless, malicious, corrupt as fuck, and a war criminal.

I think that pretty much covers it now.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on May 13, 2024, 10:15:34 PMThanks for reminding me:
She's also soulless, malicious, corrupt as fuck, and a war criminal.

I think that pretty much covers it now.
I am starting to think you aint a member of her fan club.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Shen Li