Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:54:36 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Jordan Peterson says there's no hope for Sewage Major

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 15, 2024, 12:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Oliver the Second

People with an IQ under 83 are more like 90 percent of the population where I'm at  :crampe:

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on May 15, 2024, 08:08:28 PMPeople with an IQ under 83 are more like 90 percent of the population where I'm at  :crampe:
So your neighbors are the folks from BF.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Herman on May 15, 2024, 08:14:05 PMSo your neighbors are the folks from BF.

Haven't seen anyone being taken away in a straight jacket but yeah could be.

burp

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 15, 2024, 12:42:10 AMSewage's mental plight

backed by SCIENCE!

Interesting to note the cutoff for military is at 83% "because the military determined there was nothing they could do with anyone dumber".

And yet there are people in Australia to this very day who honestly believe that a guy with an IQ in the mid-60s could be responsible for executing "Beiruit Triples" from a standing unsuppoted position at speeding cars 200 yards away, kill to wound ratios of seven to one and the ability to kill twenty people with nineteen rounds, most (if not all) of which were head shots fired from the hip.

Placing the perp in the top 0.1% of sharp shooters world wide. Oh, and did I mention this prodigy that Jordan Petersen would tell you the military has no use for gained these remarkable abilities by plinking at cans an bottled off the back fence? Because he did. The Media, all powerful and omniscient... told us that he did. And everyone knows that The Media would never lie to us now, eh?

And of these people, it is perhaps interesting to note that only the ones who were prepared to identify this mid-60s IQ prodigy as being the perp of the massacre in question were allowed to testify in court. And they get Buzz Aldrin levels of aggro if you question their account.

Still in prison, even after the admission two years ago from the taskforce leader prosecuting the case that it was a stich-up.

Clearly our learned Canadian friend must be talking out of his ass. Twenty million Aussies couldn't be wrong, surely?

(do I need sarcasm tags here, or is the mean intelligence quota of this forum sufficient for me to skip straight to the "submit" button?)

Herman

I forget all the particulars of the Port Arthur massacre. But, I remember the media said Martin Bryant had a learning disability.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview