Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Iranian figureheads possibly dead in a chopper crash

Started by Frood, May 19, 2024, 01:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

If true, it could be a Franz Ferdinand moment which envelopes the entire world in war.

:(

Discuss
Sad Sad x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

News is saying is helicopter experienced a "hard landing"

lmao, is that anything like when you are found hanging from a rope a good 10 ft up off the floor with no way to get the rope or a way to climb that high in your solitary cell and have about 672 shank wounds in your upper back and your death is listed as a "heart attack" none-the-less?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/iranian-president-experiences-rough-landing-helicopter-iranian-media
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

"Neither IRNA nor state TV offered any information on Raisi's condition in the hours afterward. However, hard-liners urged the public to pray for him"

Hmm... should I pray that he was killed in the crash or pray that he survived and was set upon by a horny mountain goat looking for some payback? Decisions, decisions...
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

OKay here's my prayer

Please God, make sure this cocksucker's hard landing was as hard as a nose dive straight into a rocky terrain at a speed of well over 200 miles an hour. And let there be, if your mercy so wishes, a full tank of fuel on board so that the whole thing, including this maggot and his entire entourage be engulfed in a fireball that consumes them whole. And if it be upon your undeserved kindness let it be so that the wild animals of the field feast upon whats left of their charred carcasses so that there is nothing left of them.

amen
Winner Winner x 1 View List

formosan

I saw this in a headline on Global, but I didn't watch the clip..

Some of you believe the real power, the religious authorities had the leadership killed?
Informative Informative x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Oliver the Second

Quote from: formosan on May 19, 2024, 02:19:50 PMI saw this in a headline on Global, but I didn't watch the clip..

Some of you believe the real power, the religious authorities had the leadership killed?

I'm thinking more along the lines of Israeli sabotage.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Oliver the Second on May 19, 2024, 02:31:19 PMI'm thinking more along the lines of Israeli sabotage.
Oh my Oliver......what dangerous times we live in.
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on May 19, 2024, 02:31:19 PMI'm thinking more along the lines of Israeli sabotage.

Honestly, I'm going with false flag blame on Israel sabotage. This guy was a bit of a moderate by Muslim standards as he would advocate for chopping your head off with a sharp blade and kicking head around the room only once.

whereas the Mullahs adopt a more ""nuanced"" approach when it comes to tormenting their victims with slow and steady decapitation via sawing action with a dull butter knife AFTER they've cut off your limbs, gauged your eyes out with a fork and set your genitalia on fire in a public spectacle.

Yeah he had to go as he was far too civilized for those rodents.

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 19, 2024, 02:56:51 PMHonestly, I'm going with false flag blame on Israel sabotage. This guy was a bit of a moderate by Muslim standards as he would advocate for chopping your head off with a sharp blade and kicking head around the room only once.

whereas the Mullahs adopt a more ""nuanced"" approach when it comes to tormenting their victims with slow and steady decapitation via sawing action with a dull butter knife AFTER they've cut off your limbs, gauged your eyes out with a fork and set your genitalia on fire in a public spectacle.

Yeah he had to go as he was far too civilized for those rodents.
I am too.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on May 19, 2024, 01:24:11 PMIf true, it could be a Franz Ferdinand moment which envelopes the entire world in war.

:(

Discuss

Oh, I am so fukin hopefull!!!! WW3 FTW!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on May 19, 2024, 04:14:15 PMOh, I am so fukin hopefull!!!! WW3 FTW!

My heartfelt condolences pour out to brave leaders of Iran L okmeer. They deserve our deepest sympathies.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on May 20, 2024, 12:37:23 AMMy heartfelt condolences pour out to brave leaders of Iran L okmeer. They deserve our deepest sympathies.

Send me your addy josephine. WW3 is at hand and I will be picking up all your metals soon!  :s_hi:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Odinson

He is dead.

So is the foreign minister of Iran.

Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on May 20, 2024, 12:50:59 AMSend me your addy josephine. WW3 is at hand and I will be picking up all your metals soon!  :s_hi:

The effect of an Israeli Iran conflict has implications for the price of oil and hence precious metals.

Even if it's not a hot war but a soft conflict or cold war type

Shen Li