The best topic

Replies: 7552
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:43:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

What does it say about democrats when the medically verfied most cognitively challenged among them shows himself to actually be the smartest?

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 19, 2024, 02:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 19, 2024, 02:29:04 PMhttps://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-fetterman-hits-back-aoc-suggestion-bully-after-house-clash-absurd

This is what, the 12th time now I've seen him break rank with the monolithic borg and think for himself?

I wanna know who's fukin stem cells they pumped into his brain! We need to lawn dart EVERY fukin libtard with that formula!!!
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on May 19, 2024, 03:46:19 PMHis independence from time to time is not what I expected when he entered the senate.
No it isn't and I gave the guy a lot of shit but I'm not too proud or above saying I was at least partially wrong about the guy.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

revolted

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 19, 2024, 04:46:08 PMNo it isn't and I gave the guy a lot of shit but I'm not too proud or above saying I was at least partially wrong about the guy.
What makes you think it's the same guy?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 19, 2024, 04:46:08 PMNo it isn't and I gave the guy a lot of shit but I'm not too proud or above saying I was at least partially wrong about the guy.
Good. Let the Dems be one hundred percent partisan one hundred percent of the time.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview