Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 02, 2024, 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Ben Carson shuts the hens on the view up

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 20, 2024, 08:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Whoopi Gaslighter claims he's sound countless racist things yet cannot name a single one

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Are any of you as impressed with Ben as I am?

He shut these cunts down taking the high road every time they tried to pull him into the mud with  them

Masterful good sir, simply Masterful!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 20, 2024, 08:48:34 PMWhoopi Gaslighter claims he's sound countless racist things yet cannot name a single one

Carsons best point came at the end when he said being a nice guy got him nowhere in politics. Trumps a fuking asshole. We need fucking assholes on our side.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 20, 2024, 08:56:27 PMAre any of you as impressed with Ben as I am?

He shut these cunts down taking the high road every time they tried to pull him into the mud with  them

Masterful good sir, simply Masterful!
In all fairness,Whoopi is an idiot.

horse sense

Quote from: Brent on May 21, 2024, 02:42:54 PMIn all fairness,Whoopi is an idiot.
Not as much of an idiot as she is a disingenuous hypocrite I note. I mean we're talking about a woman who chose the name "Goldberg" because it sounded Jewish who regularly race baits and vilifies on the basis of colour and relidion pointing her finger at others while hectoring her audience to be mad at them instead.

Then there's Ben Carson, bringing a touch of sorely needed class and integrity to the table. The contrast between the two couldn't be more night and day if you tried.

DKG

formosan

Ben Carson is a world renowned neurosurgeon..

Whoopi Goldberg is an entertainer.
too old to be a fashionista

horse sense

Quote from: DKG on May 23, 2024, 05:58:12 AMShe is both.
Assuredly so, though the latter far eclipses the former.

Quote from: formosan on May 23, 2024, 11:25:22 AMWhoopi Goldberg is an entertainer.
One who is often mistaken for an "expert" and an "authority" due to her privileged position.

She doesn't entertain me so I don't think much of her as an entertainer either, but I am at least prepared to accept there are those that find her entertaining where I don't. Much of what she expresses I find... well..." idiotic, disingenuous and hypocritical" and the only reason I would pay it any attention at all would be to be informed on what unmitigated horseshit is being crammed into the minds of the gullible and the easily led.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview