The best topic

*

Replies: 8048
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:20:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

avatar_Conservative Perspective

GOP Senate candidate in crucial state rips Schumer's immigration push after border trip: 'Height of cynicism'

Started by Conservative Perspective, May 21, 2024, 05:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Conservative Perspective

GOP Senate candidate in crucial state rips Schumer's immigration push after border trip: 'Height of cynicism'

Pennsylvania's Republican Senate nominee, Dave McCormick, takes aim at President Biden, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and Democratic Sen. Bob Casey over border security.

Source: GOP Senate candidate in crucial state rips Schumer's immigration push after border trip: 'Height of cynicism'

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on May 21, 2024, 05:15:26 AMGOP Senate candidate in crucial state rips Schumer's immigration push after border trip: 'Height of cynicism'

Pennsylvania's Republican Senate nominee, Dave McCormick, takes aim at President Biden, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and Democratic Sen. Bob Casey over border security.

Source: GOP Senate candidate in crucial state rips Schumer's immigration push after border trip: 'Height of cynicism'
Trump has got to get back control over the border if he wins. It has to be his top priority.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on May 21, 2024, 05:52:11 AMTrump has got to get back control over the border if he wins. It has to be his top priority.

The democRATs will sue him to prevent deportations and keep him from sealing the border. It will be an epic fight and hopefully it will lead to an all out civil war.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on May 21, 2024, 08:57:11 AMThe democRATs will sue him to prevent deportations and keep him from sealing the border. It will be an epic fight and hopefully it will lead to an all out civil war.
Guaranteed. This is why the GOP also has to win the House and regain the senate.
Agree Agree x 1 View List