The best topic

Replies: 7866
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:30:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

I would love this ticket

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 24, 2024, 03:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Do the right thing. Choose this beautiful great patriot as your VP and wipe the fucking floor with that corpse and his cackling hyena

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/youll-never-believe-who-tops-list-trump-running-mates-new-swing-state-poll

deport_liberals

Biggie Smiles

I wanna see how fast they turn full 180 on her and claim she's a Russian asset

I know they already did that but it was mild in comparison to what they would launch if she were Trump's VP

that's how you'll know just how low they are capable of sinking. Even against one of their own who left their den of thieves for all the right reasons.

Trump + Gabbard! 2024

unstoppable

Lokmar

I disagree. I'll never trust a democRAT. Vivek or DeSantis. I know, I know, never happen.

Brent

Quote from: deport_liberals on May 24, 2024, 03:23:49 PMShe is a very based and honest person. 
She seems that way. But, where does she stand on the most important issue, illegal immigration?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on May 24, 2024, 03:51:20 PMShe seems that way. But, where does she stand on the most important issue, illegal immigration?
She wants the illegals rounded up and deported

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on May 24, 2024, 03:43:34 PMI disagree. I'll never trust a democRAT. Vivek or DeSantis. I know, I know, never happen.

I want to see Vivek in 2028!

Gabbard is the wise choice. Brings in that lot of independents

I swear to God if he goes with Nikkie Haley I'm sitting this one out. 
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 24, 2024, 03:58:23 PMShe wants the illegals rounded up and deported
In that case, I hope she is on Trump's ticket.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 24, 2024, 03:59:37 PMI want to see Vivek in 2028!

Gabbard is the wise choice. Brings in that lot of independents

I swear to God if he goes with Nikkie Haley I'm sitting this one out. 

I would literally shit my pants!!!!!!!

I'm fearful Trump will pick some low-T person like Burgum or Ben Carson. He cant share the spotlight. We need him to pick someone who will be POTUS in 2028.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on May 24, 2024, 04:06:42 PMIn that case, I hope she is on Trump's ticket.

democRATs cant be trusted, EVER!!!! Its like the fable of the frog and scorpion. Hell, just look at RFK! That dumb cunt has said shit the last 2 weeks that has really proven my point!!!

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on May 24, 2024, 04:14:27 PMdemocRATs cant be trusted, EVER!!!! Its like the fable of the frog and scorpion. Hell, just look at RFK! That dumb cunt has said shit the last 2 weeks that has really proven my point!!!
Tulsi Gabbard is different than RFK. Kennedy doesn't like the Democrats' style, but he agrees with their subatance. Tulsi Gabbard doesn't like either.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on May 24, 2024, 07:13:37 PMTulsi Gabbard is different than RFK. Kennedy doesn't like the Democrats' style, but he agrees with their subatance. Tulsi Gabbard doesn't like either.

FUK NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

No fukin faggits either!

Thiel

Funny Funny x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Shen Li

America needs more indy thinkers like Tulsi Gabbard in office. She would make a terrific prez in 2028.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview