The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

What happens to admong back home when he doesn't agree with Poark Online

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 26, 2024, 10:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 26, 2024, 10:42:42 PMI'm an advocate of everyone following their own path.

When you're confident enough in one's treachery you can certainly afford friends the opportunity to find this out for themselves. As the person cannot help but show their true self eventually. Unless of course, there's real danger, then you wouldn't be much of a friend if you didn't at least warn the potential victim. 

but there's not much consequence of that on an internet so take your time finding out for yourself bro. It's all good.

Aidsman is the only poaster left right or center that tPoTF has never been fighting with.  What man would take that as a paradigm worthy of emulation.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on May 28, 2024, 09:22:59 AMAidsman is the only poaster left right or center that tPoTF has never been fighting with.  What man would take that as a paradigm worthy of emulation.
He is exactly the type of subservient sissy betamale that cows like tPoPF like to have under their skirts.

I've never seen him dare disagree with her on anything. I have, however, seen her take unprovoked shots at him from time to time which seem to cause him to slither back into what ever hole he crawled out of until she logs off.

that I've seen first hand.

Maybe this is why he and Peaches stood idle when Tranny boi threw her off CBT for being a homophobic narcissist? 

DKG

I never had an issue with Oak during her brief time here or my brief time on SG. I try to the message and not the messenger.

I suppose it might have happened when she discovered, although Trump is far from my ideal president, he is a better option by a factor ot ten than the current occupant of the white house.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview