The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What do you mean the economy doesn't work for thee - it works for me, says libtard John Legend

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 29, 2024, 05:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Despite what you, and the knuckle draggers like you may think, the economy is doing just fine because I can afford what I need says the cockroach worth 100 million

Nevermind the fact that you are paying nearly double for almost everything. It hasn't effected me. And things that effect me are all that counts after all.

So get out there and vote for biden and the chaos, inflation and general decay that brings with it.

You see, this is exactly how libtard scumbags think. They are soooo disconnected from the lives and plights of the average people they cannot connect with them on any level.

And they wonder what brings about an anomaly like Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/media/john-legend-claims-black-voters-leaving-biden-because-masculinity-disinformation-economy
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

I can afford what I need but not what I want. Not anymore. I've been real picky about needs and wants lately.

Lokmar

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Oliver the Second on May 29, 2024, 05:57:31 PMI can afford what I need but not what I want. Not anymore. I've been real picky about needs and wants lately.
The entire middle class, or what is left of it has been forced to do the same.
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview