Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Irony....or the results of busybodies in action

Started by Obvious Li, October 15, 2014, 05:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
If a person wants to smoke poison or stick it in their fucking veins that is their business. When I am forced to pay for their poison, that is mine.

As stated, you aren't paying for their poison.  That said, because we have a universal health care system, every time a drug user gets sick, overdoses, gets AIDS, etc, it burdens our health system which I am sure costs us a lot more than a needle exchange.

$500k/fucking year and I'm not fucking paying for it?? Not including how the parasites cost us in police/EMS care too just like you white occutards  .

Let those fucking animals give instead of take for once in their fucking diseased existences; we give them some great fucking high and in return they donate their useless bodies to medical research. Then the animals can be givers instead of a fucking burden to all of us. acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"
If a person wants to smoke poison or stick it in their fucking veins that is their business. When I am forced to pay for their poison, that is mine.

As stated, you aren't paying for their poison.  That said, because we have a universal health care system, every time a drug user gets sick, overdoses, gets AIDS, etc, it burdens our health system which I am sure costs us a lot more than a needle exchange.

$500k/fucking year and I'm not fucking paying for it?? Not including how the parasites cost us in police/EMS care too just like you white occutards  .

Let those fucking animals give instead of take for once in their fucking diseased existences; we give them some great fucking high and in return they donate their useless bodies to medical research. Then the animals can be givers instead of a fucking burden to all of us. acc_angry

It does not matter to me what this program in Vancouver costs..

If the result is extending the lives of people who are ill, cost should not be an issue..

What kind of society would we be if we did not care for people with lung cancer or heart disease because they smoked?

The people at insite are human beings and deserving of dignity.

I Was Framed

Quote from: "Romero"It's been a major flaw in Obvious and Shen Li's logic and character. They are incapable of understanding something unless it affects them.

Drug addicts don't choose to be drug addicts. The homeless don't choose to be homeless and the mentally ill don't choose to be mentally ill. Especially among Vancouver's Downtown Eastside, many have suffered and are suffering from abuse and mental illness through no fault of their own. It's easy to say they shouldn't be addicted to drugs, yet there are millions of average North Americans abusing prescription drugs.

Imagine if a family member or friend was suffering from depression or mental illness and became addicted to drugs. It can happen to anyone because it does happen. Now imagine if a health professional told them "I hope you die".

You'd be disgusted and sickened by your very own words.

You fail to see what a compassionate soul Shen Li really is. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "I Was Framed"
Quote from: "Romero"It's been a major flaw in Obvious and Shen Li's logic and character. They are incapable of understanding something unless it affects them.

Drug addicts don't choose to be drug addicts. The homeless don't choose to be homeless and the mentally ill don't choose to be mentally ill. Especially among Vancouver's Downtown Eastside, many have suffered and are suffering from abuse and mental illness through no fault of their own. It's easy to say they shouldn't be addicted to drugs, yet there are millions of average North Americans abusing prescription drugs.

Imagine if a family member or friend was suffering from depression or mental illness and became addicted to drugs. It can happen to anyone because it does happen. Now imagine if a health professional told them "I hope you die".

You'd be disgusted and sickened by your very own words.

You fail to see what a compassionate soul Shen Li really is. ac_toofunny

I do have fucking compassion for people that fucking want it. The most compassionate thing(not to mention economical) we can do is encourage these slimebags to fucking die!! If Insite is offering poison in their fucking heroin, I am all fucking for it!!