News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Finally! Proof of Trump using a racial slur in 2004!

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 30, 2024, 09:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Oh wait.. that's not Trump it's just another phony BLM supporting democrat

Remember when I told you guise that scumbags on the left will ALWAYS accuse others of exactly that to which they themselves are guilty?

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/rep-gabe-vasquez-used-racial-slur-2004-phone-call-former-colleague-report

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 30, 2024, 09:48:40 AMOh wait.. that's not Trump it's just another phony BLM supporting democrat

Remember when I told you guise that scumbags on the left will ALWAYS accuse others of exactly that to which they themselves are guilty?

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/rep-gabe-vasquez-used-racial-slur-2004-phone-call-former-colleague-report
Biden has got so many free passes over the past five decades of spewing ignorant racism from his sewer.

And look at Canada. Trudeau has a long history of racial taunts and he accuses the leader of the Conservative Party of courting racists. :crazy:
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

"Chris the nigger" Damn, caught in a brown on brown hate crime! Wait, brown peepoe cant be RAYCIS!  :Doh2:

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on May 30, 2024, 09:59:49 AM"Chris the nigger" Damn, caught in a brown on brown hate crime! Wait, brown peepoe cant be RAYCIS!  :Doh2:
You mean Democrats cannot be RAYCIS.

Lokmar

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on May 30, 2024, 09:59:49 AM"Chris the nigger" Damn, caught in a brown on brown hate crime! Wait, brown peepoe cant be RAYCIS!  :Doh2:
You never seen the Pig go off on Blacks when poked?

I have.

Libtards are always racist as fuck

I mean, hell, they make excuses for a guy who gave a eulogy at a KKK leaders funeral calling him a "mentor"

while at the same time attacking trump for taking out a newspaper add in the 90s about crime in the city because 5 kids who happened to be black were arrested under questionable circumstances.

tells you the whole story about these dirtbags right there 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 30, 2024, 11:23:30 AMYou never seen the Pig go off on Blacks when poked?

I have.

Libtards are always racist as fuck

I mean, hell, they make excuses for a guy who gave a eulogy at a KKK leaders funeral calling him a "mentor"

while at the same time attacking trump for taking out a newspaper add in the 90s about crime in the city because 5 kids who happened to be black were arrested under questionable circumstances.

tells you the whole story about these dirtbags right there 

YUO CANT SAY THAT ANYMORE!!!!! Pig de-browned you!  :crampe:

I swear, that fukin bitch's stupid is ALWAYS good for a LOL!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on May 30, 2024, 11:32:49 AMYUO CANT SAY THAT ANYMORE!!!!! Pig de-browned you!  :crampe:

I swear, that fukin bitch's stupid is ALWAYS good for a LOL!
Yes.. that's right. Puerto Ricans are suddenly not Latino enough.

Goal posts on rollerskakes with these fucking snakes

caskur

There is an English comedian, Rick Gervais who tells people, and rightly so, he isn't responsible for your feelings or making you feel good. If you are offended... stiff bickies....

Now that is the correct response to anyone who feels slighted.  ...  stiff shit.

There is that much fun to be had watching a million and one interesting things on youtube and listening to people complaining about racism isn't one of them.

Show your disdain when you see them complaining about racism by burping on their posts.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview