The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

You’re damn right I will vote for a convicted felon

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 30, 2024, 07:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 03, 2024, 06:35:02 PMFuck that cawksucking nigger on that show in the asshole with a hot poker.

I got another video and it's bloody good... Piers Morgan socks it to this liberal half wit American woman... all American panel here and VERY informative... but Piers comes across as two faced here...

This is really good.

Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 03, 2024, 11:12:44 PMLook this idiot libtard struggle to explain the alleged crime

What a stupid fucking whore. She needs tossed into the rape dumpster with locustbug.

These retarded libs are gonna reap the whirlwind Chuck Schumer thought he was talking about. I predict that sometime in early October, these dumb motherfuckers are going to shit themselves because they will finally accept that they've poll vaulted DJT back into the WH. I look forward to all the libtarded suicides.

I hope Trump keeps up the appeals while in office and doesnt use being POTUS as an excuse to delay even though it would be a very legitimate reason. I love to see libtards puppy kicked while they are down.

The malfeasance that the judge engaged in during this trial is so revolting, it literally shocks the conscience. The final instructions to the jury alone should be enough to IMMEDIATELY toss this case.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on June 04, 2024, 10:07:21 AMWhat a stupid fucking whore. She needs tossed into the rape dumpster with locustbug.

Why I rather enjoyed listening to her commentary .... L okmeer!

We need more alt-Left voices like hers.

The more the merrier, eh?

Diversity of opinion is good fer us not bad Bud.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on June 04, 2024, 10:40:09 AMWhy I rather enjoyed listening to her commentary .... L okmeer!

yeah, listening to her not know with authority and conviction what TRump was guilty of was rather entertaining

despite the fact that it was utterly predictable

whats the crime? "I'm not a lawyer"

but what's the crime? He did something bad!

yeah but what's the crime? 12 jurors found him guilty

hello, any idea what is the crime? Look, now you're just being a fascist
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on June 04, 2024, 10:40:09 AMWhy I rather enjoyed listening to her commentary .... L okmeer!

I would push you and Thiel off a fuking hotel in Tehran.

Thiel

Sweetie, she deflected. She could not even name the crimes.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on June 04, 2024, 02:59:23 PMI would push you and Thiel off a fuking hotel in Tehran.
You are jealous because Jo Jo and I are passionately in love.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on June 04, 2024, 04:13:27 PMYou are jealous because Jo Jo and I are passionately in love.

An asshole isnt a dick holster.

Herman

caskur

Gay has a proper meaning and it's a common female Christian name where I come from..

Look up Gay Waterhouse in google...

Looks like she change it to Gai.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Except her opinion is ill informed.... only informed people should talk.

For starters,, Trumps marriage is no ones business except his and his wife....how would that stupid fool like the world talking about her genitals?

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 03, 2024, 11:12:44 PMLook this idiot libtard struggle to explain the alleged crime

I am what you call a swing voter and swing voters are 5% of the population and swing voters decide elections..... so you Biggie need to expain to swing voters, like you did to me, what msm are not disclosing because you have already written it out.... you just have to repost it to the right audience. You don't have to argue with anyone.

33% of right will never change their vote and 33% of Left wont change theirs so the swing voter of 5% needs to hear what you have say. Trust me on this.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 05, 2024, 02:15:26 AMI am what you call a swing voter and swing voters are 5% of the population and swing voters decide elections..... so you Biggie need to expain to swing voters, like you did to me, what msm are not disclosing because you have already written it out.... you just have to repost it to the right audience. You don't have to argue with anyone.

33% of right will never change their vote and 33% of Left wont change theirs so the swing voter of 5% needs to hear what you have say. Trust me on this.
I disagree

Either you have the ability to see this for yourself or you don't.

There isn't a person I can think of in recent history who has withstood more venomous attacks of all kinds than this man. And he remains steadfast and committed to fighting the establishment. If that alone hasn't earned the vote then nothing I could ever say will.

The cretinous sissy boi snakes hate him because they could never be 1/1000th the man he is. And we all know how much the feminist cunts on the left hate a real man.. so there's that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

The Demonrats are very worried that many younger black people are switching over to vote for Trump. 

Have you seen the old dude talking about it?

- Andy Warhol