The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

You’re damn right I will vote for a convicted felon

Started by Biggie Smiles, May 30, 2024, 07:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

He's 100% right

now let this sink in. Alvin Bragg is the same prosecutor who refused to file charges against 5 immigrants who were ON VIDEO jumping and beating down a pair of NYC police officers.

but these cockroaches want us to believe he unbiasely followed the law against a 77 year old man who didn't even accept a salary his time spent in service to the american people.

Biggie Smiles

Matt Walsh lays this one out to a tee.

at a minimum you need to watch the first 20 minutes

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Just to put things into perspective. You now have TWO punitive rulings for alleged crimes and/or misdeeds where there were no victims or negative consequences to anyone or any thing in a city where repeat offenders of violent crimes roam the streets undisturbed by the justice system

let that sink in for a moment and tell me if you are seeing the BIGGER picture here yet.

Trump is nothing but a vessel here. the shinny spoon the left makes their idiot lackys focus on while they cart the goods out the back door.

fucking morons.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 01, 2024, 12:34:25 PMJust to put things into perspective. You now have TWO punitive rulings for alleged crimes and/or misdeeds where there were no victims or negative consequences to anyone or any thing in a city where repeat offenders of violent crimes roam the streets undisturbed by the justice system

let that sink in for a moment and tell me if you are seeing the BIGGER picture here yet.

Trump is nothing but a vessel here. the shinny spoon the left makes their idiot lackys focus on while they cart the goods out the back door.

fucking morons.

Ya know Bigly, after listening to the verdict & the news, I'm not sure if Trump is as guilty as they say he is. Not saying he isn't. Obviously he crossed the line somewhere.

However, I'm still not entirely convinced that this case warranted a CRIMINAL trial.

It seems more a like a CIVIL case ta me.

Prostitutes, hush money, blonde whores, etc. 

Heck I don't even see what Trump or any man sees in Stormy Daniels.

She looks so butch, full of silicon implants and Kinda ugly imho.

She's def not very pretty.

Didn't avatar_Dove said she met or performed alongside her?

anyways this whole charade seems like One Big Media Circus.

Dove

Quote from: JOE on June 01, 2024, 10:52:35 PMYa know Bigly, after listening to the verdict & the news, I'm not sure if Trump is as guilty as they say he is. Not saying he isn't. Obviously he crossed the line somewhere.

However, I'm still not entirely convinced that this case warranted a CRIMINAL trial.

It seems more a like a CIVIL case ta me.

Prostitutes, hush money, blonde whores, etc. 

Heck I don't even see what Trump or any man sees in Stormy Daniels.

She looks so butch, full of silicon implants and Kinda ugly imho.

She's def not very pretty.

Didn't avatar_Dove said she met or performed alongside her?

anyways this whole charade seems like One Big Media Circus.

Yes unfortunately I worked at Penthouse New Orleans and I know her.

She's disgusting.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Dove on June 01, 2024, 10:56:17 PMYes unfortunately I worked at Penthouse New Orleans and I know her.

She's disgusting.

Well you could become famous since ya knew someone famous...or (in)famous depending on which way ya look at it. ;-)

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 01, 2024, 11:13:09 AMMatt Walsh lays this one out to a tee.

at a minimum you need to watch the first 20 minutes

Alrighty, I will break my five minute rule and watch twenty minutes.

Herman

Alex Soros says Democrats should call Trump 'a convicted felon' as often as possible. I expect that.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on June 01, 2024, 11:16:43 PMAlex Soros says Democrats should call Trump 'a convicted felon' as often as possible. I expect that.

Actually, it's not wise ta gloat avatar_Herman Herm, cuz politics is a mean nasty game (esp American style) which acts like a double edged sword that can slice and dice the people who think the ball is in their court at the moment.

Without taking sides in this trial, the Democrats should be well aware that Trump is still very electable & if he comes back for a 2nd term he could wreak a lotta vengeance upon them.

Herman

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Herman on June 01, 2024, 11:29:17 PMFuck off Joe. Don't quote me, don't talk to me.

I knows yer sore an' hurtin' over the verdict, but at least remain civil, eh?

Not sure if I even agree with it myself. Undecided actually.