Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Why Western-Style Democracy Sux

Started by Anonymous, October 19, 2014, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Are you trying to insuate that pandering to every asshole with their handout is a Canadian value?

Nope, Western-style democracy and universal suffrage are Canadian values.

Canada's first PM John A. Macdonald opposed any extension of the vote beyond those who owned property. I guess he lacked your Canadian values. ac_toofunny

QuoteWhile debating the 1885 Electoral Franchise Act in the House of Commons, legislation he later called "my greatest triumph", Macdonald proposed that "Chinamen" should not have the right to vote on the grounds that they were "foreigners" and that "the Chinese has no British instincts or British feelings or aspirations."  When a member of the opposition asked whether naturalized Chinese ceased to be "Chinamen", Macdonald amended his legislation to exclude "a person of Mongolian or Chinese race." The opposition object that the Chinese were "industrious people" who had "voted in the last election," or had "as good a right [to] be allowed to vote as any other British subject of foreign extraction." This led Macdonald to make clear that Chinese exclusion was necessary to ensure European dominance.   He warned, "if [the Chinese] came in great numbers and settled on the Pacific coast they might control the vote of that whole Province, and they would send Chinese representative to sit here, who would represent Chinese eccentricities, Chinese immorality, Asiatic principles altogether opposite to our wishes; and, in the even balance of parties, they might enforce those Asiatic principles, those immoralities . . . , the eccentricities which are abhorrent to the Aryan race and Aryan principles, on this House." He then claimed that the Chinese and Europeans were separate species: "the Aryan races will not wholesomely amalgamate with the Africans or the Asiatics" and that "the cross of those races, like the cross of the dog and the fox, is not successful; it cannot be, and never will be." Chinese exclusion was necessary or, as he told the House, "the Aryan character of the future of British America should be destroyed . . ."

http://activehistory.ca/2015/01/john-a-macdonalds-aryan-canada-aboriginal-genocide-and-chinese-exclusion/">//http://activehistory.ca/2015/01/john-a-macdonalds-aryan-canada-aboriginal-genocide-and-chinese-exclusion/

If that's the Canada you want, pay your head tax and don't vote!

Anonymous

^So predictable!! I knew you would post that.
QuoteThe CBC chose Tommy Douglas as "the greatest Canadian of all time", for establishing our national healthcare plan. Unfortunately, Tommy Douglas was a supporter of Social Darwinism. He wrote his Master's thesis at McMaster University on the topic of Eugenics. Mr. Douglas wanted to do away with "subnormal people". He advocated health certificates for marriage, forcing people to prove that they were not "subnormal", or diseased. He also propagated segregation, in order to separate such people from the general population, so that they would not procreate and thus, erode the level of strength and purity of mankind. He offered further solutions of sterilization, "castration for homosexuals and chronic criminals", and abortion to stop unwanted pregnancies.

http://www.charlesdarwin.ca/expelled.htm">http://www.charlesdarwin.ca/expelled.htm

The greatest Canadian of all time according to the CBC propagated segregation and sterilization of homos??

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^So predictable!! I knew you would post that.
QuoteThe CBC chose Tommy Douglas as "the greatest Canadian of all time", for establishing our national healthcare plan. Unfortunately, Tommy Douglas was a supporter of Social Darwinism. He wrote his Master's thesis at McMaster University on the topic of Eugenics. Mr. Douglas wanted to do away with "subnormal people". He advocated health certificates for marriage, forcing people to prove that they were not "subnormal", or diseased. He also propagated segregation, in order to separate such people from the general population, so that they would not procreate and thus, erode the level of strength and purity of mankind. He offered further solutions of sterilization, "castration for homosexuals and chronic criminals", and abortion to stop unwanted pregnancies.

http://www.charlesdarwin.ca/expelled.htm">http://www.charlesdarwin.ca/expelled.htm

The greatest Canadian of all time according to the CBC propagated segregation and sterilization of homos??

What do you expect from a prog like Romero? Thinking ain't his forte, being one of the flock is.

He still thinks abortion is a noble and moral cause when the reality is, abortion and the birth control movement here in the west has it's roots in the eugenics movement of the 19th and early 20th centuries. The exact same eugenics movement that influenced the Nazi's and their plans for creating a master race. In fact the founder of Planed Parenthood was a self-professed proponent of eugenics who's overriding aim was to decrease the black population in order to maintain white social supremacy. Today people like Romero hail Margret Sanger as a social innovator when in reality she was a proponent of mass murder who thought blacks, the poor and various other "undesirables" had no place in society.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"What do you expect from a prog like Romero? Thinking ain't his forte, being one of the flock is.

He still thinks abortion is a noble and moral cause when the reality is, abortion and the birth control movement here in the west has it's roots in the eugenics movement of the 19th and early 20th centuries. The exact same eugenics movement that influenced the Nazi's and their plans for creating a master race. In fact the founder of Planed Parenthood was a self-professed proponent of eugenics who's overriding aim was to decrease the black population in order to maintain white social supremacy. Today people like Romero hail Margret Sanger as a social innovator when in reality she was a proponent of mass murder who thought blacks, the poor and various other "undesirables" had no place in society.

You're accusing me of supporting eugenics just because I support a woman's right to choose?

No problem!

Because oops. You don't know what you're talking about. Margaret Sanger was a proponent of contraception, but she was anti-abortion.

QuoteSanger's family planning advocacy always focused on contraception, rather than abortion. It was not until the mid-1960s, after Sanger's death, that the reproductive rights movement expanded its scope to include abortion rights as well as contraception. Sanger was opposed to abortions, both because they were dangerous for the mother in the early 20th century and because she believed that life should not be terminated after conception. In her book Woman and the New Race, she wrote: "while there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Abortion">//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Abortion

So according to your very own logic, you support eugenics!

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"What do you expect from a prog like Romero? Thinking ain't his forte, being one of the flock is.

You're accusing me of supporting eugenics just because I support a woman's right to choose?

No problem!

Because oops. You don't know what you're talking about. Margaret Sanger was a proponent of contraception, but she was anti-abortion.

QuoteSanger's family planning advocacy always focused on contraception, rather than abortion. It was not until the mid-1960s, after Sanger's death, that the reproductive rights movement expanded its scope to include abortion rights as well as contraception. Sanger was opposed to abortions, both because they were dangerous for the mother in the early 20th century and because she believed that life should not be terminated after conception. In her book Woman and the New Race, she wrote: "while there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Abortion">//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Abortion

So according to your very own logic, you support eugenics!

"Sanger's writings echoed ideas about inferiority and loose morals of particular races that were widespread in the contemporary United States. In one "What Every Girl Should Know" commentary, she references popular opinion that Aboriginal Australians were "just a step higher than the chimpanzee" with "little sexual control," as compared to the "normal man and Woman."Elsewhere she bemoaned that traditional sexual ethics "... have in the past revealed their woeful inability to prevent the sexual and racial chaos into which the world has today drifted."

The above quote is from your own link, you moron. Next time read more than the first couple of paragraphs.  ac_toofunny She was a vile person and you people revere her because it fits your agenda. Just shuffle the morally reprehensible stuff under the rug, eh prog. Your kind and their hypocrisy and their penchant for denying the truth is disgusting to put it mildly.  

Margret Sanger was a racist, a proponent of eugenics and an abortionist. She founded P.P. on the idea that women of the 19th century needed a safe and clinical place to get an abortion and receive contraception. She wasn't against abortion, she was against the dangerous conditions in which they were performed. Her objective was two fold and safe accessible abortions and contraception were the tools she promoted to further the practice of eugenics. The practice of eugenics was promoted by liberals and progressives right up to WWII when it was finally discredited after the discovery of the horrors the Nazis and their cohorts perpetrated on people who they felt were of inferior race and ethnicity. Unfortunately you people are too stupid to recognize that much of your vaulted "women's right to choose" is based on morally dubious concepts.

The typical prog tactics of twisting and deflecting the truth isn't good enough to defend your morally bankrupt ideology this time, proggy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

Ha ha, twisting and deflecting is trying to equate liberals and progressives with racism, eugenics and Nazism. Those are against liberal and progressive values.

Margaret Sanger and Nazism?

QuoteThe first thing I want to say in relation to my attitude regarding the present War and World Peace is that before Hitler came into power in Germany I was one of the few Americans who joined the Anti-Nazi Committee and gave money, my name and any influence I had with writers and others, to combat Hitler's rise to power in Germany.

When Hitler got into the saddle and burned all books he considered (not immoral) but dangerous to the State, my three books were destroyed and have not been allowed to circulate in Germany. The publisher and translator were put into concentration camps and I have never heard of them since.

http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=240246.xml">//http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=240246.xml

Oops again! The Nazis burned her books and sent her publisher and translator to concentration camps.

You can't twist the fact that Nazism is a far-right ideology!

Twisting and deflecting is you refusing to accept the fact that Sanger was anti-abortion.

QuoteWhile there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization.

I also assert that the responsibility for these abortions and the illness, misery and deaths that come in their train lies at the door of a government whose authority has been stretched beyond the limits of the people's intention and which, in its puritanical blindness, insists upon suffering and death from ignorance, rather than life and happiness from knowledge and prevention.

It needs no assertion of mine to call attention to the grim fact that the laws prohibiting the imparting of information concerning the preventing of conception are responsible for tens of thousands of deaths each year in this country and an untold amount of sickness and sorrow. The suffering and the death of these women is squarely upon the heads of the lawmakers and the puritanical, masculine-minded persons, who insist upon retaining the abominable legal restrictions.

Try as they will they cannot escape the truth, nor hide it under the cloak of stupid hypocrisy. If the laws against imparting knowledge of scientific Birth Control were repealed, the 1,000,000 or 2,000,000 women who undergo abortions in the United States each year would escape the agony of the surgeon's instruments and the long trail of disease, suffering and death which so often follows.

"He who would combat abortion" says Dr. Hirsch, "and at the same time combat contraceptive measures may be likened to the person who would fight contagious diseases and forbid disinfection. For contraceptive measures are important weapons in the fight against abortion.

http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=232534.xml">//http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=232534.xml

Pro-contraception but clearly anti-abortion. Let's see you find any Sanger quote supporting abortion. You can't, twisty!

Now, are you seriously against women having access to contraception?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Ha ha, twisting and deflecting is trying to equate liberals and progressives with racism, eugenics and Nazism. Those are against liberal and progressive values.

Margaret Sanger and Nazism?

QuoteThe first thing I want to say in relation to my attitude regarding the present War and World Peace is that before Hitler came into power in Germany I was one of the few Americans who joined the Anti-Nazi Committee and gave money, my name and any influence I had with writers and others, to combat Hitler's rise to power in Germany.

When Hitler got into the saddle and burned all books he considered (not immoral) but dangerous to the State, my three books were destroyed and have not been allowed to circulate in Germany. The publisher and translator were put into concentration camps and I have never heard of them since.

http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=240246.xml">//http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=240246.xml

Oops again! The Nazis burned her books and sent her publisher and translator to concentration camps.

You can't twist the fact that Nazism is a far-right ideology!

Twisting and deflecting is you refusing to accept the fact that Sanger was anti-abortion.

QuoteWhile there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization.

I also assert that the responsibility for these abortions and the illness, misery and deaths that come in their train lies at the door of a government whose authority has been stretched beyond the limits of the people's intention and which, in its puritanical blindness, insists upon suffering and death from ignorance, rather than life and happiness from knowledge and prevention.

It needs no assertion of mine to call attention to the grim fact that the laws prohibiting the imparting of information concerning the preventing of conception are responsible for tens of thousands of deaths each year in this country and an untold amount of sickness and sorrow. The suffering and the death of these women is squarely upon the heads of the lawmakers and the puritanical, masculine-minded persons, who insist upon retaining the abominable legal restrictions.

Try as they will they cannot escape the truth, nor hide it under the cloak of stupid hypocrisy. If the laws against imparting knowledge of scientific Birth Control were repealed, the 1,000,000 or 2,000,000 women who undergo abortions in the United States each year would escape the agony of the surgeon's instruments and the long trail of disease, suffering and death which so often follows.

"He who would combat abortion" says Dr. Hirsch, "and at the same time combat contraceptive measures may be likened to the person who would fight contagious diseases and forbid disinfection. For contraceptive measures are important weapons in the fight against abortion.

http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=232534.xml">//http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=232534.xml

Pro-contraception but clearly anti-abortion. Let's see you find any Sanger quote supporting abortion. You can't, twisty!

Now, are you seriously against women having access to contraception?

I didn't say she was a Nazi, you dumbass or even politically aligned with Nazism. That's you trying to deflect and squirm out from under the truth again.  ac_toofunny

Margret Sanger was a noted and documented proponent of eugenics as were the Nazis. That doesn't make them one in the same, it merely makes them connected by a discredited scientific concept and by virtue.......absolutely disgusting. There is a lot more to a political affiliation than sharing just one fucking idea or don't you get that?

As for me being against contraception. I'm not but unlike you I'm not dumb enough to sit there and try to deny where the concept and social movement has it it's roots. Also unlike you I don't support the concept blindly. It has it's place and for reasons other than racial purity. You and your ilk don't care about that because to your kind, abortion and contraception is nothing more than part of a sociopolitical agenda.

"The most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."

Margaret Sanger, Women and the New Race

(Eugenics Publ. Co., 1920, 1923)

Blacks..."human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born."  Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)

In her "Plan for Peace," Sanger outlined her strategy for eradication of those she deemed "feebleminded." Among the steps included in her evil scheme were immigration restrictions; compulsory sterilization; segregation to a lifetime of farm work; etc. Birth Control Review, April 1932, p. 107

The above quotes come from the mind of a monster that progs like you revere as a social innovator. As I've said dozens of times, people like you are a real problem.

Progressives - a more morally lost, disingenuous, hypocritical group of fools have never existed in modern society.  ac_toofunny

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"I didn't say she was a Nazi, you dumbass or even politically aligned with Nazism. That's you trying to deflect and squirm out from under the truth again.  ac_toofunny

I never said you did. You equated the ideology of Sanger, and foolishly myself, liberals and democrats, with a Nazi ideology. You're the one who brought the Nazis up!

I've never revered Sanger for anything, liar. You really can't carry on any discussion without making up stuff, eh? I'm against eugenics and your baseless allegations can't change that.

You're not against contraception? Yet you've been arguing that the birth control movement here in the West has its roots in the eugenics movement! Oops!

Don't bother accusing me of supporting a woman's right to contraception because of "racial purity". Your "I just know you do"s are becoming more ludicrous by the day. When you need to make up stuff your argument has already failed.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"I didn't say she was a Nazi, you dumbass or even politically aligned with Nazism. That's you trying to deflect and squirm out from under the truth again.  ac_toofunny

I never said you did. You equated the ideology of Sanger, and foolishly myself, liberals and democrats, with a Nazi ideology. You're the one who brought the Nazis up!

I've never revered Sanger for anything, liar. You really can't carry on any discussion without making up stuff, eh? I'm against eugenics and your baseless allegations can't change that.

You're not against contraception? Yet you've been arguing that the birth control movement here in the West has its roots in the eugenics movement! Oops!

Don't bother accusing me of supporting a woman's right to contraception because of "racial purity". Your "I just know you do"s are becoming more ludicrous by the day. When you need to make up stuff your argument has already failed.

Read, pinhead. You obviously can't separate the issue from it's basis and conception. It would be very nice if you could separate the practice from it's conceptual roots but this is the real world and it doesn't fly.

If you support contraception or abortion without understanding or acknowledging the basis of the concept and movement, then you are a dimwitted fool. Unfortunately eugenics was very much a part of the progressive sociopolitical movement of the early 20th century which BTW, spawned the contraception and abortion movement. Trying to distance yourself from that fact while supporting the ideas that are based in the concept of eugenics is disingenuous. But then again, we all know that you are all about being disingenuous. I don't think I've ever seen anyone weasel and worm their way around the truth as much as you.  ac_toofunny

Have you ever considered a career in politics? You would be well suited for it.

Romero

There you go again! I've never once supported any idea that is based on the concept of eugenics. I've never once supported contraception for racial purity.

I don't need to distance myself from your ludicrous accusations because they're ridiculous. Accusations are all you've got.

Funny how you're pretending to be on the side of blacks when it's convenient, but you can't distance yourself from the statements you've actually made.

Quote from: "Renee"The ironic thing is most blacks in the urban centers of the US don't vote, unless of course the local democratic political machine coerces them with free rides to the polling centers.....and packs of cigarettes and promises of bigger welfare checks.

What surprises me is that certain people still refuse to admit that there is a cultural issue in the black community that helps to perpetuate illiteracy.

70% of the prison inmates in the US are black. I wonder what racial demographic makes up the bulk of the illiterate inmates.

This is the future of the black community so if you think its bad now, just wait a few more years, it's going to only get worse.

Anonymous

Margaret Sanger was a racist to her very core

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"There you go again! I've never once supported any idea that is based on the concept of eugenics. I've never once supported contraception for racial purity.

I don't need to distance myself from your ludicrous accusations because they're ridiculous. Accusations are all you've got.

Funny how you're pretending to be on the side of blacks when it's convenient, but you can't distance yourself from the statements you've actually made.

Quote from: "Renee"The ironic thing is most blacks in the urban centers of the US don't vote, unless of course the local democratic political machine coerces them with free rides to the polling centers.....and packs of cigarettes and promises of bigger welfare checks.

What surprises me is that certain people still refuse to admit that there is a cultural issue in the black community that helps to perpetuate illiteracy.

70% of the prison inmates in the US are black. I wonder what racial demographic makes up the bulk of the illiterate inmates.

This is the future of the black community so if you think its bad now, just wait a few more years, it's going to only get worse.

Thanks for quoting me. For once your recognized the truth.  ac_toofunny Will wonders never cease?  ac_rollseyes

BTW, everything you quoted was in defense of blacks; you're just too stupid to recognize it. I want to see blacks succeed as a demographic and in order to do that we can't be like your kind and just shuffle their issues and problems under the rug. I know you far left idiots want to ignore the black issues that don't fit into your agenda because it keeps them tied to your sick and corrupt liberal system of entitlement, dependence, illiteracy and crime.

">http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/122805_BlackA ... nation.pdf">

Romero

Ha ha, falsely accusing most blacks of only voting when they get free rides, cigarettes and welfare checks is not defending them. I'd say you were trolling if it wasn't for the fact that you always assume silly stereotypes are the reality.

You have absolutely no evidence that most blacks in urban centres will only vote if they get free stuff. You're making it up!

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Ha ha, falsely accusing most blacks of only voting when they get free rides, cigarettes and welfare checks is not defending them. I'd say you were trolling if it wasn't for the fact that you always assume silly stereotypes are the reality.

You have absolutely no evidence that most blacks in urban centres will only vote if they get free stuff. You're making it up!

Go troll someone else if you are going to be this stupid.

You could maybe fill a thimble with what you know about black communities in the US or the left-wing politicians that prey upon them, so STFU. Keep reading the Huff-Puff, the Far left view of the US you get from that is perfect for a dope like you.

BTW, Exit polling showed that one of the big reasons blacks went over to Obama (besides skin color), was the promise of stuff like FREE healthcare. Those of us that work pay taxes and know better understand that NOTHING is free, least of all Obamacare. Need anymore proof, dumbass? Organizations like Acorn have been prosecuted for going into black and other minority communities, registering voters multiple times and bribing them with money, cigarettes, and false promises of free shit.  

"Some Americans believe they are entitled to vote more than once in order to exact revenge against a society they feel did them or their ancestors wrong. Some left-wingers say that election fraud is justifiable because in a sense it compensates the poor for having little political power. This attitude dominated the leadership of the now-defunct Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN)."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/matthew-vadum/celebrating-voter-fraud/">http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/matthe ... ter-fraud/">http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/matthew-vadum/celebrating-voter-fraud/

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/04/michelle-obamas-closing-argument-to-black-voters-dont-think-vote-for-democrats/">http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/04/miche ... democrats/">http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/04/michelle-obamas-closing-argument-to-black-voters-dont-think-vote-for-democrats/

^ This one is great. Racist cocksucker Obama - Vote democratic and then go eat fried chicken (Shen Li should approve)  ac_toofunny  

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/romney-blames-loss-on-obamas-gifts-to-minorities-and-young-voters/?_r=0">http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012 ... ters/?_r=0">http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/romney-blames-loss-on-obamas-gifts-to-minorities-and-young-voters/?_r=0

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/2/campaign-flyer-tells-blacks-alabama-vote-or-face-h/?page=all">http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... /?page=all">http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/2/campaign-flyer-tells-blacks-alabama-vote-or-face-h/?page=all

http://pamelageller.com/2008/10/prosecute-acorn.html/">http://pamelageller.com/2008/10/prosecute-acorn.html/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
BTW, Exit polling showed that one of the big reasons blacks went over to Obama (besides skin color), was the promise of stuff like FREE healthcare. Those of us that work pay taxes and know better understand that NOTHING is free, least of all Obamacare. Need anymore proof, dumbass? Organizations like Acorn have been prosecuted for going into black and other minority communities, registering voters multiple times and bribing them with money, cigarettes, and false promises of free shit.  

"Some Americans believe they are entitled to vote more than once in order to exact revenge against a society they feel did them or their ancestors wrong. Some left-wingers say that election fraud is justifiable because in a sense it compensates the poor for having little political power. This attitude dominated the leadership of the now-defunct Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN)."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/matthew-vadum/celebrating-voter-fraud/">http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/matthe ... ter-fraud/">http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/matthew-vadum/celebrating-voter-fraud/

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/04/michelle-obamas-closing-argument-to-black-voters-dont-think-vote-for-democrats/">http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/04/miche ... democrats/">http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/04/michelle-obamas-closing-argument-to-black-voters-dont-think-vote-for-democrats/

^ This one is great. Racist cocksucker Obama - Vote democratic and then go eat fried chicken (Shen Li should approve)  ac_toofunny  

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/romney-blames-loss-on-obamas-gifts-to-minorities-and-young-voters/?_r=0">http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012 ... ters/?_r=0">http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/romney-blames-loss-on-obamas-gifts-to-minorities-and-young-voters/?_r=0

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/2/campaign-flyer-tells-blacks-alabama-vote-or-face-h/?page=all">http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... /?page=all">http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/2/campaign-flyer-tells-blacks-alabama-vote-or-face-h/?page=all

http://pamelageller.com/2008/10/prosecute-acorn.html/">http://pamelageller.com/2008/10/prosecute-acorn.html/

As much as our version of democracy has turned into a joke it is still preferable to the US variety. Romney took a lot of heat for his 47% comment, but he was pretty close to the truth.