The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

My daughter

Started by Frood, May 31, 2024, 12:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

She was sick today and felt very unwell.

So she requested music.

I played for her all the tunes I knew she liked, but I made the mistake of playing a song I still can't hear and started to tear up over.

Did my best to look the other way but SHE LEAPT UP, saw my quiet tears..and gave me the best hug ever in order to console her dad, reasons unknown to her.

Which made me bite down even harder. But I couldn't avoid her gaze.

Here is this sick little girl hugging her dad and saying it's okay, and I'm saying it's fine while she's telling me it's OK daddy and hugging me tightly.

I dunno... but kids are angels.

Winner Winner x 1 Love Love x 7 View List
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on May 31, 2024, 12:54:34 PMShe was sick today and felt very unwell.

So she requested music.

...so the Kids are alright avatar_Frood Frood?!?

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on May 31, 2024, 03:31:07 PM...so the Kids are alright avatar_Frood Frood?!?

Does Frood's story bring a tear to your eye Sweetie. Would you like me to give you a tight hug.
gay, conservative and proud

formosan

Quote from: Frood on May 31, 2024, 12:54:34 PMShe was sick today and felt very unwell.

So she requested music.

I played for her all the tunes I knew she liked, but I made the mistake of playing a song I still can't hear and started to tear up over.

Did my best to look the other way but SHE LEAPT UP, saw my quiet tears..and gave me the best hug ever in order to console her dad, reasons unknown to her.

Which made me bite down even harder. But I couldn't avoid her gaze.

Here is this sick little girl hugging her dad and saying it's okay, and I'm saying it's fine while she's telling me it's OK daddy and hugging me tightly.

I understand your emotions Frood......I've been there.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Odinson

How selfish.

Your daughter was sick and needed attention but you decided to make it all about yourself.

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Odinson on August 13, 2024, 05:52:22 AMHow selfish.

Your daughter was sick and needed attention but you decided to make it all about yourself.

My daughter was sick, getting top attention, and still thought of others.

A little angel.

I don't burden my kids with my stuff but when they sense other's hurt, even when hurt or sick themselves, they step up and care about other people before themselves.

I'm very proud of them for that... as an internet arsehole myself.

I don't care what you think.

Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Odinson on August 13, 2024, 05:52:22 AMHow selfish.

I always wanted to mark a poast as shit. Thank you for giving me the opportunity.

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 13, 2024, 10:20:35 AMI always wanted to mark a poast as shit. Thank you for giving me the opportunity.
You must never have read a Joe post. I wish I hadn't.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: DKG on August 13, 2024, 10:34:12 AMYou must never have read a Joe post. I wish I hadn't.

I've read a lot of his posts but have yet to see him attack children.

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 13, 2024, 10:35:54 AMI've read a lot of his posts but have yet to see him attack children.
I skim his posts at best. Most times I just skip them.

Frood

It's all okay though... we have a wicked sense of humour in this house.

If we say something mildly amusing and a kid asks about it, they hold their faces when we explain it.

We can see how they're struggling with it...but it's too fun either way.
Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

Quote from: DKG on August 13, 2024, 10:41:05 AMI skim his posts at best. Most times I just skip them.

So your skeletal skull skillfully skates skittishly and skimps skeptically on his skinny skewed sketchy skunky opinions?

Cool

I'm going to skedaddle and watch skin flicks 
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

My kids wouldn't even think that way.
Blahhhhhh...

formosan

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 13, 2024, 10:35:54 AMI've read a lot of his posts but have yet to see him attack children.
I've posted with Odi for a long time..

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he didn't mean it the way some people may have interpreted it..

His sense of humour isn't always compatible with that of native English speakers.

too old to be a fashionista

caskur

Bonds between parents and children are the strongest bonds imaginable. Stronger that parents marriage but not always.

I remember a friend from 40 years ago who is dead now... she broke up with her husband, (his idea not hers), and she was devastated and said to me, "now my husband has left I do not want my 4 children anymore". I said, "Rona, I would never not want my children. They are more precious than any man could ever be".... lol, It just occurred to me typing this I am a lioness in my heart... I would kill anyone who hurt my child or anyone's child for that matter... Believe me for I am dead set what I say. And you can show this post to a judge.
Love Love x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol