News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Kyle what's up with you being a piece of shit bro?

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 01, 2024, 07:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 02, 2024, 12:32:21 PMI would certainly agree

but who was it who threw the first stone. Kyle? Or his family?

If the book indeed has such passages in it then I would say Kyle.

In any event, a man with the means to prevent it, who can watch, without acting, the women in his family descend into squalor is no man at all.

At least not in my book he isn't
It is not something like open borders or the lawfare election strategy that affects working Americans.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on June 02, 2024, 12:34:24 PMIt is not something like open borders or the lawfare election strategy that affects working Americans.
No of course not.

But it does demonstrate clearly how far we have fallen as a society when a once shinning star could be seen acting in such a deplorable fashion.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 02, 2024, 12:36:53 PMNo of course not.

But it does demonstrate clearly how far we have fallen as a society when a once shinning star could be seen acting in such a deplorable fashion.
Like whether OJ was guilty or innocent, it is something to talk about.

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 02, 2024, 12:36:53 PMNo of course not.

[Flea Speak]Imma gonna sit this one out [/Flea Speak]

:pardon:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

you know the thing

Quote from: Brent on June 02, 2024, 11:36:30 AMAmerica is being invaded at the Southern border. The president's team are coming close to jailing his opponent in the middle of an election. There is a war on cheap affordable domestic energy.

I don't care about this gossip. Working class people are facing a lot more important problems as Biden turns the States into a banana republic.
^This.

Quote from: Brent on June 02, 2024, 12:25:40 PMIt is not a public matter. It is something for the Rittenhouse family to deal with themselves.
^Also this. But, you must surely understand the nature of the scalp that's being claimed here. Rittenhouse, like  Nick Sandman before him, was a private citizen before randomly being selected by the media as the poster-boy for how fundamentally evil MAGA supporters were. Every attempt was made to isolate, vilify and destroy the life of an adolescent for political purpose.

I agree... this OUGHT NOT BE THE CASE... but pragmatism and experience tells me that it is and that I must be on my guard against it. I have no idea of the character of the interviewers, nor what associations they might enjoy outside of their podcast. Don't know them from a piece of shark. They could very well be the next TYT in the making for all I know. They could be taking a second bite at the Kyle Rittenhouse cherry to destroy what the Media Machine failed to accomplish first time around for all I know.

He was made a public figure (without his explicit agreement) and here we are, allowing it to happen again. So yeah, I hear you.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 02, 2024, 11:44:05 AMwhat would be the motive for such a complete 180?
Money. Mind buggeringly huge amounts of money.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 02, 2024, 11:44:05 AMand they are referencing passages from his book which is available to anyone who wishes to purchase it.
Have you read it? Are you likely to? I'm willing to bet the answer to that question is the same as mine... namely "no". So in lieu of that, we're going to take someone else's word on the contents of said book and what we are supposed to think about them?

Look, I'm not stating emphatically that Kyle is as pure as the driven snow... I am also not prepared to say he is a complete cunt. I have no evidence to support either premise and while I am inclined to think the actual answer is between the two, I have no direct evidence to support that either.

I do have evidence to see what transpired in Kenosha, as well as video evidence of the media gunning for him all cannons blazing, politicians encouraging riots if a certain verdict was not reached, as well as a very convincing display of emotion from Kyle himself when he prevailed.

I also have the display of his sister grinning as she plunged the knife into his back without him there to defend himself.

You do you. I'll take my understanding of media manipulation (a good slice of it first hand experience) and do me.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview