Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Tulsi Gabbard's Aunt Murdered

Started by JOE, June 02, 2024, 03:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

JOE

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Too bad Samoa doesn't have the death penalty.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Garraty_47

So we know Tulsi's aunt was at the other woman's house (I'm guessing not for the first time since they're described as having been friends and colleagues) when an argument started and the woman killed Tulsi's aunt. Then the woman apparently went to another friend's house, spent the night, and only told *her* about the murder in the morning while they were having breakfast. Then the murder was reported, the police found Tulsi's aunt at the woman's home, and the woman turned herself in.

What. The. Entire. Fuck.

Humans really are the worst animals on the planet.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 02, 2024, 04:47:40 PMSo we know Tulsi's aunt was at the other woman's house (I'm guessing not for the first time since they're described as having been friends and colleagues) when an argument started and the woman killed Tulsi's aunt. Then the woman apparently went to another friend's house, spent the night, and only told *her* about the murder in the morning while they were having breakfast. Then the murder was reported, the police found Tulsi's aunt at the woman's home, and the woman turned herself in.

What. The. Entire. Fuck.

How matter of fact. A polite discussion over eggs Benedict and grits where a homicide just casually makes its way into the conversation. After a full few hours of small talk too!

How did your day go? Oh, I ran a few errands, did some house cleaning, murdered someone and left their corpse on my living room floor to decompose while I enjoy this lovely breakfast with you. Could you pour me some more coffee please?

um.... could you repeat that last part again? no no... the part right before the pouring of more coffeee

Holy shit. 
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 02, 2024, 04:47:40 PMSo we know Tulsi's aunt was at the other woman's house (I'm guessing not for the first time since they're described as having been friends and colleagues) when an argument started and the woman killed Tulsi's aunt. Then the woman apparently went to another friend's house, spent the night, and only told *her* about the murder in the morning while they were having breakfast. Then the murder was reported, the police found Tulsi's aunt at the woman's home, and the woman turned herself in.

What. The. Entire. Fuck.

I've often heard Somoans have quite a temper. Plus they're big & strong. x3 for their women I s'pose

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 02, 2024, 04:56:24 PMHow matter of fact. A polite discussion over eggs Benedict and grits where a homicide just casually makes its way into the conversation. After a full few hours of small talk too!

How did your day go? Oh, I ran a few errands, did some house cleaning, murdered someone and left their corpse on my living room floor to decompose while I enjoy this lovely breakfast with you. Could you pour me some more coffee please?

um.... could you repeat that last part again? no no... the part right before the pouring of more coffeee

Holy shit. 

Thats Tropical cultcha' for ya.

Oh well.