The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

THERE ARE ONLY TWO MEN BORN B4 ME ON THIS PLANET I LOVE & RESPECT MORE THAN TRUMP

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 02, 2024, 08:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: JOE on June 03, 2024, 09:43:00 PM...I wouldn't place my faith in any politician, Bigly.

Be it Trudeau, Trump or Biden.

Actually if I was an American I probably wouldn't vote for either one or support their parties. They both seem pretty caw caw ta me.

I wouldn't let you extreme autism spectrum people vote at all.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on June 03, 2024, 11:07:51 PMI wouldn't let you extreme autism spectrum people vote at all.

Well, maybe autistic people are actually smarter than the people who vote for the 2 major political parties in America avatar_Frood Frood/Sargent Smellbitz. At least since they can't vote, they don't vote for these idiots.

I think perhaps Tulsi Gabbard is partially right - the Democrats have lost their way. And they've embraced extremist/woke positions instead of accommodating or find a compromise with them. ie - the Transgender question. Fer Gods sakes if these people want recognition, the provide them with a 3rd, equal and separte gender instead of polluting that of biological women.

And the 'Publicans don't seem much better either with their Extremists positions on Abortion and Gun Control.

Cripes, caint there be a moderate voice which finds a middle ground in these positions? Provides Maximum Freedoms while protecting the safety of the public? Do the people who run these parties in America have any common sense? They both seem crazy, off kilter and beserko.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: JOE on June 04, 2024, 12:25:11 AMWell, maybe autistic people are actually smarter than the people who vote for the 2 major political parties in America avatar_Frood Frood/Sargent Smellbitz. At least since they can't vote, they don't vote for these idiots.

I think perhaps Tulsi Gabbard is partially right - the Democrats have lost their way. And they've embraced extremist/woke positions instead of accommodating or find a compromise with them. ie - the Transgender question. Fer Gods sakes if these people want recognition, the provide them with a 3rd, equal and separte gender instead of polluting that of biological women.

And the 'Publicans don't seem much better either with their Extremists positions on Abortion and Gun Control.

Cripes, caint there be a moderate voice which finds a middle ground in these positions? Provides Maximum Freedoms while protecting the safety of the public? Do the people who run these parties in America have any common sense? They both seem crazy, off kilter and beserko.

Trump is moderate, you self admitted autistic gimp.
Blahhhhhh...

''formerly''

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 03, 2024, 12:02:29 PMI said that more of a symbolism. I know where you're coming from and will leave nothing to chance. Despite living in Florida where voting is still, mostly, on the up and up.

But I hear you loud and clear. These cockroaches will do whatever it takes to strip people who vote contrary to their interests of their right to be heard. I will certainly be out there as soon as possible and will use whatever means I can to research the final integrity of my vote.
I hope so. May the route you choose serve your purpose to the full and I will be delighted should it help the rest of us. Not just in the US... worldwide.

Quote from: Dove on June 03, 2024, 06:58:01 PMHe said the same and we are all voting as soon as we are allowed to vote. He ranted it lol.
Smart lad. Hey, he's not the only one to have arrived at this conclusion, I've heard it expressed by a number of people and in the face os a crime syndicate that gives every impression of relying on us to conform to type, it might be the spanner in the works to get things moving in our favour.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Dove on June 02, 2024, 11:36:44 PMThey might need more than that. He got more support from the court cases happening lol
It will be hard to campaign from jail.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on June 04, 2024, 05:35:02 PMIt will be hard to campaign from jail.
Trump doesn't even need to campaign at this point.

The TDS tards who would rather see the country turn into The United Third-world Shithole of Haiti aren't changing their minds no matter what he does at this point.

Democrats have given him all publicity he needs

In fact, I'd argue he can only hurt his chances of winning at this point the more he speaks. If he has any good advisors on his team they're telling him to stay the fuck off social media, focus on the issues and what he will do for the country. Period. Take the high road and let the democrat scum wallow in the cesspools of hatred of their own design.

Pick a solid VP and this is in the bag.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Dove on June 04, 2024, 07:34:34 PMHe doesn't even need to lol

There was actually was a Presidential Candidate in US History who campaigned from a prison cell....

Eugne Debbs in 1920

Herman

Quote from: Dove on June 04, 2024, 07:34:34 PMHe doesn't even need to lol
Trump aint Trump without the raillies. People expect Jim Crow Joe to hide in his basement, but Trump needs to be out among his blue collar supporters.

smartass

Quote from: Herman on June 06, 2024, 08:53:41 PMTrump aint Trump without the raillies. People expect Jim Crow Joe to hide in his basement, but Trump needs to be out among his blue collar supporters.
The Uniparty certainly seemed to think that was the case. Everything they've done has been aimed at preventing him from doing just that.

It hasn't had the effect they desired though, has it? If anything, he is continuing to poll higher than Joe in the aggregate, garnering better numbers than in 2016 and 2020 in fact.

Something major is going to have to happen for it to change. The only thing the New York conviction proved was that most of the voter base have already made up their minds and the judgement only confirms what they suspect. On the left, Donald is a criminal unfit to be president; on the right, Trump is the victim of political persecution.

And for the swing voters? Well, those that leaned left are more inclined to lean further left, those that leaned right have more inclination to lean further right. Further shrinking the pool of swing voters either side can sway in their direction.

The Never Trumpers that understand this are going out of their minds over it.  :sign0151:

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview