Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

My Imitation Of Oscar...

Started by keeper, October 27, 2014, 11:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Now, This isn't a jab at him, I actually think he is interesting.... If any of you care to translate this feel free. Who knows you might win a prize  ac_razz

Bishop bay, you all don't have a clue, Went in balls deep , you couldn't see it but I was there...

Get some

keeper

you Serb don't know what I did, mel, let him dead, if you fail, I will see you. just keep at it. there I said it.

Get some more.

keeper

keeper

keeper

keeper

you wish I see what I thought you seen,

Get some

keeper

The Scottish booze and boats that I saw would ruin 13 out of the 12 people that fished in them......

Bring me peace

Get some.

keeper

Nothing but ducks and a rusted post, tangled fishing line and spent dull hooks......

you arshole

keeper

:howdy:

Thank you Thank you.  ac_biggrin

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

No one wants to have a go at the translation? Go on, give it a go.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Keeper"No one wants to have a go at the translation? Go on, give it a go.

i think oxcar does what a lot of us do.....when VF gets beyond ridiculous we just start posting random shit and making bizarre comments.....either that or he really is crazy...take your pick sir.. acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"No one wants to have a go at the translation? Go on, give it a go.

i think oxcar does what a lot of us do.....when VF gets beyond ridiculous we just start posting random shit and making bizarre comments.....either that or he really is crazy...take your pick sir.. acc_devil

He pretends to be a lumberjack, but in reality he is typical, braindead leftist fairy.